Are you going shopping on Black Friday?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not. As much as I would like to get my Niece a Notebook computer for less than $300, I do not want to wait outside of the store for 6 hours to only have a chance at it.

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell no!! I wouldn't get out in all that madness if you paid me. There may be some good deals but it isn't worth the headache to me. Let those other idiots have at it!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I've done most of my Christmas shopping already, but I will venture out at some point just to see if I can score some good deals on something for ME.

My original answer was, of course, "no", but I think prepstud has given me a new perspective. :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me think about it...

HELL NO!!!!

Anyone who knows me knows what they are getting.

Client: NW Salmon

Family: NW Salmon and wine

Friends: Amazon.com or Digby. (I have done most of my shopping via BlackBerry sitting in meetings. :wink:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
:mad: And WTF is wrong with Irish Salmon, hmm? Hmmm?!

:wink:

*considers making joke about Irish Tuna*

Nah... :tongue:

This is a reminder to me that I do need to do some Christmas shopping though. I need to finish it earlier than usual too, as it's my first Christmas away from my immediate family, but my first Christmas at home. :wink:

*sigh*

(I imagine every single day of Christmas shopping in America is like Jingle All the Way - I can't wait. :biggrin1:)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fuck no. Black Friday is stupid and obsolete. It's in no way worth it to get up at the ass crack of dawn, stand in line for hours and then battle it out with psychotic assholes to get something on-sale that you probably could have found online for cheaper if you spent half an hour searching for it.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:mad: And WTF is wrong with Irish Salmon, hmm? Hmmm?!

:wink:

Nothing. As a matter of fact I was heart sick when I heard about the recent jellyfish attack that wiped out all 100,000 salmon over in Ireland recently.

FYI - I prefer Irish Salmon, but when you live in the NW US (AKA Home of US Salmon), people expect you to buy and give it at the holidays.

Required cinema when you arrive here even if you've seen it before is, "A Christmas Story." It'll be a crash course in getting into the spirit of American Christmas.

Don't forget Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, Home for the Holidays, and Scrooged.