Are you going to pray according to the President's instructions?

Mick Jagger

Just Browsing
Media
Are you going to pray according to the President's instructions on the National Day of [Presidential Authority over] Prayer, which is May 1, 5008?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
President Truman should have been impeached for signing that idiotic crap into law, and every legislator since should [have] be[en] impeached for not repealing it.

So, I suppose my answer to the OP would be, uh, no, I don't think so.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
President Truman should have been impeached for signing that idiotic crap into law, and every legislator since should [have] be[en] impeached for not repealing it.

So, I suppose my answer to the OP would be, uh, no, I don't think so.

I assume this is all tongue-in-cheek, and the accords by which to impeach someone are understood by you.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This mess, this mess... i'm not thrilled with Bush... but ya'll are moping around like it's cataclysmic.

the president himself has done VERY little to effect your daily productive (or unproductive for some of you here) lives... now and in the future.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
the president himself has done VERY little to effect your daily productive (or unproductive for some of you here) lives... now and in the future.

The dollar is slipping, the government is deeply in debt, the budget is screwed, looming government liabilities seem to have few solutions, the world largely despises the American government, the administration's actions have likely greatly enhanced the risks Americans take abroad when traveling, the eventual likelihood of another terrorist attack on American soil has, in the belief of many commentators, been increased rather than decreased ...

Faceking, I would hate to know what we'd see if a president had greatly affected his countrymen's lives ...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah Faceking. Some of the members here have relatives that have been wounded in Iraq. That war is ENTIRELY Bush's doing. Your comment is in poor taste.

I'm praying for January 20, 2009 to come early.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This mess, this mess... i'm not thrilled with Bush... but ya'll are moping around like it's cataclysmic.

Yes, if repeated loudly and often then this can be believed.