Are you good in bed?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you'd ask me right now, I'd say... Yes, yes I am in bed right now, and yes, I do feel pretty good. I am good - in bed. :)

Would be fun to answer with, like, an answer nobody would see comming... like..

"No, but honestly, what choices do you have?" - Haha. xD

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger I was told I was a good fuck. after I gave my (now) wife her 1st, 2nd and 3rd orgasms the first nite we fucked, she asked me who taught me to fuck like that, and before I could say anything, she said, " they did a good job. you got a big dick and know how to use it."

A

AM_092

I'm not sure...

I usually just lie there like a starfish and let the guy do all the work ;)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Supermarket?, maybe Hotel lobby's, street corners. :biggrin1:

No just on LPSG :biggrin1:... But to be honest I have asked that question teasingly and with a bit of fun before..

Its not about the answer though...Its how they respond to it :tongue:

I like the * Hell yeah*...makes me feel hot inside everytime..

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been asked this question except on LPSG.

I guess whether I'm good or not depends on what my partner wants. If they want a sub who is perfectly happy to do whatever they ask for; who will have many, many orgasms; who is quite obsessed with their cock; and who is ready to go again in moments, I'm excellent in bed. If they want someone who will actually take charge occasionally, we're never gonna work and they'd probably consider me crap in bed.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't answer the question of whether or not I'm good in bed but I was wondering how often are you asked this question ?

Who asks you this ? Does it come up when you're flirting with someone or just amongst friends ? When & how does it come up ?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do you say when someone asks you this question?..

Honestly..

The truth..and nothing but the truth please :smile:...

PS I absolutely hate it when someone says: ' Well..I have never had any complaints'... God, i hate that answer so much.. But that's just me..

Honestly I don't understand what is so terrible about saying "Well, I've never had any complaints."....??
You asked for honesty....and honestly, that would be my answer.
I certainly don't want to sound like a braggart and say...
Yes......or I'm the Best..
I think it can only be answered by the person(s) you have had sex with....so, how can you answer that question yourself?

I'll have to agree with
peterjoke...."if the person(s) you have sex with come back everytime to have sex with you...how bad
can it be?"

D

deleted628208

I am an EXTREME giver in bed... i get turned on (and eventually get off) from the fact of knowing it's feeling good for her. I'm perfectly happy if she's came like 3 or 4 times, and i haven't even gotten off once. I'd say my little thing for seeing a woman orgasm borderlines on a fetish, in fact. I'm also really open to new ideas, and I pick up on body language really well, and I LOVE using a girls own toys on her during foreplay. For these reasons alone, I KNOW I'm pretty good in bed, but you'll certainly never hear me go around boasting about it. I'm kind of a quiet guy anyway. So whenever someone asks me directly if I'm good in bed, I usually reply with something humble-ish like, "I'm fairly decent" or "Better than average, I guess", and let the experience speak for itself.