Are you good in bed?

ratibor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Serbian man is the best in bed !
(Some certificates to girls who might have had sex with them (the girls from this forum)) :)))))))))

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Why do you ask?"

To tease...to make fun...its not a serious question..and not something i would ask the first time I speak to someone..

But I have asked it..yes I am guilty :redface:

I know its a stupid question..but who cares..stupid questions are asked everyday..let me get mine in there as well..:wink:..I have enough of them waiting to be posted as a thread haha LOL..:smile:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What good is self-reporting?

To me it shows confidence..or good bragging skills..whatever..:smile:

We all know about reality, past performances, different strokes..what's good for the goose might not always be good for the ..., etc..but why focus on that...

Last edited:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
To tease...to make fun...its not a serious question..and not something i would ask the first time I speak to someone..

But I have asked it..yes I am guilty :redface:

I know its a stupid question..but who cares..stupid questions are asked everyday..let me get mine in there as well..:wink:..I have enough of them waiting to be posted as a thread haha LOL..:smile:

No, I meant that's my response when asked.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it depends on what the girl likes - I don't eat pussy, and I don't like to fuck slow for too long.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I might say, 'I got some skills' and then smile and walk away.

Honestly, how good one is in bed depends on the chemistry between the participants. I know that there are guys out there who think I'm the best fuck they ever had, and I am quite sure that there are guys out there who think I'm average. So saying I have some skills is true and I'm not writing a cheque my ass can't cash (or more accurately, my pussy can't cash!)

D_QPbv6x4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say that I want to be better, but think that I'm good. My gf says she likes it because im adventurous and there is little I won't do.