Are you good in bed?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: You can console yourself with the fact that I've never GIVEN anyone more than 4 or 5 in a few hours.

Boys are soooo very different from girls in this regard. I think we got the shaft when it comes to this.

At any rate, if sex were a contact sport, I think I smell a challenge here.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like a lot of people I started out in sex with all sorts of insecurities. I was in my mid teens and was embarrassed because my cock curves to the left (I didn't know how common it is) and I also thought it was small. I suffered from premature ejaculation - partly because I was insecure and desperate to please, and partly because I was just so bloody randy. But over the years I realised my curve was natural and normal and girls liked my cock just as it was. I also realised it wasn't a bad size either. I have become a much better lover because without those insecurities I have relaxed and learned to enjoy sex more. This allows me to help my partner/s to relax and enjoy themselves. That's the secret really. Once I discovered that I could give a woman an orgasm or two just by fucking her long and slow there was no looking back. So yes, I'd say I'm pretty damn good ;o)