Are you happy with your penis appearance?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you feel about yours?

I'm pretty happy with mine, I just wish it was a bit bigger (proportionally). I know a lot of you will think "wtf" but the reality is that it looks bigger in the pic I have up than it really is (there's about an inch or more of scrotum that seems to look like the continuation of shaft. Other than that though I'm perfectly happy with it.

D

deleted136887

It's the only one I have, and if I'm unhappy, what will it help? It works, it's perfectly aligned, and I use it all the time.So I'm good.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my penis. All through high school, I was completely unaware of the asset I had between my thighs. Once in college, that all changed. I discovered the art of cruising and being cruised. I came to realize my cock is the gay (and many straight) man's equivalent of Pam Andersons boob's, for lack of better comparison. Men just seem to love it so much, it's really mutual admiration.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish it were straight rather than curved (leftward and slightly downward). And there are some dark discolorations on the underside of it that I wish were not there. Otherwise, I think it looks pretty good.

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Other than wishing it were a little less curved at times, I'm very happy with my member. It's just thick enough, and definitely long enough to please.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, not really, I'm embaressingly small when flacid, to the point I never get naked around people or use urinals, or in fact any situation where i could be open to cruel critisim. Im about 2" flaccid and i wished it had been more like 3" or even 4".

I think i have a comfortable girth, about 5" and im happy with that, but i would like to be a couple of inches longer than i am. Am currently 5" and should have liked to have been more like 7", cos thats a respectable, confident length to me.

I would have liked bigger balls too, i kinda like mine but I would luv to have a big pair of low hangers and you see some guys with glans like a big ripe plum, not the mushroom kinda, although thats hot too, i would have liked the big blunt plum ended type with a nice flared ridge and a fully retracted fore skin... sigh... I think i would have been so much more confident around men and definatly around women.

But unless a mirical stem cell genetic grown your own surgery replacement is disscovered over night, i have what i have i'll live with it and i kinda like being the pup i am, i just need a man who appreciates it, lol

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, It is the only one I have and I have enjoyed it since I realized I had one, which was about 62 years ago.

Life is Good!!!!

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rugbypup,

Growers are incredibly sexy to me. My man is about an inch long when soft, but gets up to 7" and thick. It's quite a change, and sexy as hell. I sure as hell know when he's in the mood!

Get to know guys who appreciate your drastic change in sizes. All that external appreciation might rub off (all puns intended) and might help you gain a greater internal appreciation for your own rather nice cock.

NCbear (who likes Rugbypup's avatar also)

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I'm very happy with my cock's appearance...:wink: I think it looks nice, it's the same color as the rest of my body (when I see on other people that it is not, I think it looks awkward), it's veiny but not too much and many of my sex partners have told me it looks very suckable and lickable...:biggrin1:

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very happy with mine. Just the right size and girth for my wife. I can touch the end of her vigina with my cock and she loves the feeling of being full.

vcxz4321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i like mine
im still growing like everywhere so who knows how it will end up when im done
i like my length of around 7.5
i kinda wish my girth was bigger its like 5.5 now i think
but i cud have measured wrong
its not to veiny and it doesn't get rock hard which i like cuz it allows me to wiggle around however i want to or my partner wants too
i have this bump on my vein though that i used to think was weid but now that i know its harmless i feel like its kind of just like a mole or beauty spot and makes me special
and sofar everyone has enjoyed my cock so whats not to like