Are you having a nice day?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am having a lovely day. Glad you asked. I hope you are also enjoying this day.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much, I'm still in my nighty. :biggrin1: Dinner smells good should be ready soon. Later we are going to a neigbors church Christmas pageant. I love those silly things, good music, cute tots, and awesome baked goods. :smile:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So far, so good. A bit cloudy and cool so I'm spending my day in with partner, wrapping Christmas gifts and watching cool SciFi BluRay's and playing with the PS3; anyone wanna join me online sometime with Resistance 2?

Of course, I'm ignoring any of the work I need to do... but I am a good 'ostrich' so sticking my head in the sand comes natural when I gotta actually do something work-related! LOL

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good day. Sunny and warm. Kind of a slow one here (but it's nice to have time for lpsg). I have a couple of meetings after dinner. Other than that just reading and playing on the internet.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Decent. Sun's out today. I'm supposed to meet a friend for dinner later and we're going to study statistics. Tomorrow is our final exam. I'm a little nervous, but I can't recall too many times I haven't been nervous before a test. I just can't wait to get it over with so I can crank out grading for my class, get that done, and enjoy my Christmas break.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm having a great day. I'm off work (which is always a plus), have all my errands finished for the day, a winter storm is moving in (I love snow) and a beautiful man just paid me a compliment.

Does it get any better than that?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am, thanks. And you?

Yeah :biggrin1:

Decent. Sun's out today. I'm supposed to meet a friend for dinner later and we're going to study statistics. Tomorrow is our final exam. I'm a little nervous, but I can't recall too many times I haven't been nervous before a test. I just can't wait to get it over with so I can crank out grading for my class, get that done, and enjoy my Christmas break.

Good luck with the exam :cool: