Are you having sex while having sex?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have sex I tend to multi-task in my head

I remember everything that happens and im perfectly lucid and coherent but at the same time im not really there. It is more like im watching a movie rather than actually doing something

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may be going out on a limb here, but I'm not sure you've really found someone you connect with. If I really care about the person I'm with all my focus is on them, if not I'm like you off in my mind, somewhere else...

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I do that but sometimes I'm so involved with my girlfrirend and I feel connected. A good mix sometimes, I think it depends on my mood.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may be going out on a limb here, but I'm not sure you've really found someone you connect with. If I really care about the person I'm with all my focus is on them, if not I'm like you off in my mind, somewhere else...
That is a very secure limb you have found yourself there

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is a very secure limb you have found yourself there

I figured as much:wink: I'm right there with you right now, my mind is not there at all anymore. You'll find someone and you'll see sex is much better when you are connected with the person.

Last edited by a moderator:

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that happens to me close to the end, I start thinking about what I have to do and stuff that is on my mind, it's weird... I usually try to avoid that and focus.

nipple_rubs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats what i dont understand...that the most intune part of me and the wifes sexual experiences,building up to orgasm in our heads there is a mutual pleasure created we share and we are both so intune..its hard to explain....its tuning ,no other words,one thing we tend to do i have noticed is stare into each others eyes and i feel her every breath and tune mine to hers....it happens all at the front of my forehead...sorry if that sounds weird to some,,,,but my mind ever 'wanders' sorry...eekkkk

D

deleted356736

I am always 100% in the moment with the woman I am with, and I never fantasise.

Perhaps, for those who drift from what's happening, you could learn meditation. Everyone has heard of Tantric sex, which is a subset of a much bigger thing. In any case, one of the key aspects of Tantric sex is akin to meditation.

In a broader context, regular meditation is very good for relieving stress and making life sweet.