Are you hungry after you cum?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude! lol....i have been thinking there is something wrong with me. every time i get thru jerking off and cumming, i have to go get a snack to eat! once again, thanks to lpsg, i know longer think i'm crazy

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
maybe i'm the oddball here. i usually get more thirsty than hungry after sex. when i'm all out of breath from doing those kama sutra gymnastics it's more important for my thirst to be quenched. sometimes a small snack like fruit will do though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wondered if it was just me but I am ALWAYS hungry after I cum. Doesn't seem to matter how I do it or who I do it with; always hungry.

Just me?

You aren't alone. I'm not always hungry after sex; but frequently enough that my ex-bf used to order a hoagie and a pepperoni pizza when he knew I was coming over and he didn't feel like cooking. :tongue: I guess he got tired of my sending him to Taco Bell at 3 AM for chalupa's and Mexican Pizzas because it was the only thing open at that hour.

Oh and since some lovely man opened the flood gates so to speak and taught me how to squirt I have to have a bottle of water handy or I may become dehydrated.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You aren't alone. I'm not always hungry after sex; but frequently enough that my ex-bf used to order a hoagie and a pepperoni pizza when he knew I was coming over and he didn't feel like cooking. :tongue: I guess he got tired of my sending him to Taco Bell at 3 AM for chalupa's and Mexican Pizzas because it was the only thing open at that hour.

Oh and since some lovely man opened the flood gates so to speak and taught me how to squirt I have to have a bottle of water handy or I may become dehydrated.

LOL!!! I'm always hungry after sex, whether I shoot or not. And yes, not all of my sex has to end with a load being blown. Orgasms, yes, but cum, no.

I'm especially hungry after giving a guy a blowjob...not really sure why. But I'm not thinking about it too much, either.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, as soon as I blow my load. I used to think that I was the only one that felt this way. Reading the other posts, I know that I'm not the only one.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
thanks to lpsg, i know longer think i'm crazy

That's the entire purpose of not only this forum, but the internet itself; it's a remarkably comforting experience to know that we share the same thoughts, feelings and desires as others who we've never even met before.

Anyways, I don't usually get hungry after an orgasm, but my mouth almost always gets dry, so I chug about 20 ounces of water; this also serves to flush out the pipes from all of those thick, thick fluids.