Are you in shape? How do you feel about your body?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I'm in shape because I don't really excersize much. I'm relatively active throughout the day but I don't really watch what I eat nor do I lift weights or run or whatever. Luckily though I was still born with a body that gets me checked out everytime I go to the beach. I just wonder potentially how much better it could actually be if I started working out though. Because of this, I'd say I'm pretty happy about my body although I know it could get even better if I really made an effort to change it.

How do you feel about your body? Also, do you excersize?

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since the pics were taken in my profile(8 months ago) i can honestly say im not in the same shape and since turning 30 its geting harder to maintain. im still happy with how i look but would love to drop a couple of pounds here and there. i guess i should put a more recent pic on .

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not in shape at all. lol. But, I'm working on that. :smile: I've lost 30lbs in the last 6 months or so, and am on the road to losing lots more! Wish me luck. :biggrin:

But having said that, I can say that I am comfortable with my body. Happy is a different thing, though... I'm not really happy with it, which is why I'm changing it, but I accept what I look like, and I'm not one of those people who has to turn out the lights to have sex or anything. :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm getting in shape.
Doing resistance work three times a week, and starting cardio ... running, cycling, swimming.
Want to do a triathlon next May, a very modest one, just to have a goal.
How do I feel about my body? Well, I could lose 20 pounds, and I'm down eight now.
Mostly, I just want to regain the vigor I had in my twenties ... and it seems entirely possible, given a bit of regular work.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm getting in shape.
Doing resistance work three times a week, and starting cardio ... running, cycling, swimming.
Want to do a triathlon next May, a very modest one, just to have a goal.
How do I feel about my body? Well, I could lose 20 pounds, and I'm down eight now.
Mostly, I just want to regain the vigor I had in my twenties ... and it seems entirely possible, given a bit of regular work.

How nice of you to get in shape for a photographer, Rubi, I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour. :wink:

B_BamBam22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, I work my ass off 5 days a week. You might have decent genes, but to have a really amazing body you have to work hard and keep yourself on a very strict diet. Those models who claim that they "love food" and "can eat whatever they want" are full of it...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not in bad shape and luckily never have been. There's always room for improvement though. I keep fit, maybe keep the fat off by doing a few exercises semi-regularly. If I did more I bet I could get in good shape but I don't really have the urge...

*shrug*

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm in good shape for being 128 years old.

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meh, not in peak physical condition or anything, but yea id suppose im in shape...bit more muscle here nd there would be nice, but to be honest cant really be bothered working out to get them. and as for fat...dont think i could put that much on if i tried lol