Are you in shape? How do you feel about your body?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm curious just how much zest for life you have - we could make a sweet roux. But before we stir things up together, I require pix, plz. Know thine ingredient.

But, erm, Roux ... my understanding is you're as sweet as sweet could be, anyway ... and, to gild the lily, have had a lot of sweetening applied recently.:tongue:
(My ngrednyt iz jiz ...,. wot's yrs? ,,...,a/s/l? ,,...,lol)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm relatively active throughout the day but I don't really watch what I eat nor do I lift weights or run or whatever. Luckily though I was still born with a body that gets me checked out everytime I go to the beach. I just wonder potentially how much better it could actually be if I started working out though.
It sounds as though you are very lucky. Maybe if you worked out you could end up looking like BamBam22 :smile:, but if you are content with what you've got and it meets with the approval of onlookers, undertaking a physical regimen may not be worth the trouble to you. On the other hand, although you say nothing about your age, I would guess that you are quite young and that within a few years you will find that without some disciplined maintenance your body does not look as good as it used to do.

Getting there...a lot more in shape than I was 18 months ago & I'm told, not bad for an old bird!!!!!! :naughty:
You know you have your admirers here, Aitch, and we're cheering you on. :clap:

To answer the original questions, yes, I am in shape, and yes, I work at it.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm very confortable with my actual body... but have been increasing the routine on gym, 'cause was just only on cardio and just few weight lifting (just to maintenance the body hehe) but just have notice that I having been little more heavy ... however I feel good. Let's say I'm just average body...

Sedated