Are you interested in asian men sexually?

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting story korinaus
Just a final suggestion from me
I think you would hove a reasonable chance of hooking up with an Aussie girl
if she was introduced to you by one of your white Aussie male friends
befriend/get into a circle of Aussie guys..especially some decent ones (and i realize that alone could be difficult for an asian.)..anyway eventually you could mention you would not mind dating..so and so..and leave it up to your friend for the possible intro.
Thats probably the approach i would try
Best of luck
enz
(Apologies to Aussies..i actually like Aussies a little more than Kiwis- lived worked played ther about 8/9 years total')

Thanks. I will keep it in mind.
And I also like Australia and Aussies there because it is my first foreign country living and is so apt for my laid back attitude toward life!

hullabaloo

Just Browsing
Media
Most often, asian guys are either really too shy, either not confident and not cocky enough and suffer from the clichés of being not manly enough and being too femme. So, once again, it's a question of education and behaviour. Asian men are often raised in a matriarcal system and are subconsciously castrated, which explains why they are more introverted (former generations, not true anymore, but asian men are still very shy).

Even though it's a bit of a generalisation (then again isn't the original question to some extent? ) I do agree with it. Asian families are definately more matriarcal so it's often common that the guys are whipped or bossed around by the women in the family and are more submissive. (Not on all things though, here are some instances where the man is expected to be 'the man of the house' and take charge).

it's a bit of an old fashioned way of thinking sometimes. Some asian girls can sometimes want to be pampered and spoilt and expect their guys to be quite old school: carrying their shopping for them, waiting hand and knee on them, being at their beck and call, and doing super sweet things isn't considered super sweet it's considered normal. This is kinda of breed into the culture so asian guys can tend to be very soft and as Vinnyc said "too femme". Some anglo saxon girls might want their guys to be more tough and manly.

Another idea might be that 'generally' asians tend to be more family orientated. Some aussie chicks might not be able to handle that and see it as a sign of them being a mummy's boy?

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it's very simple, people are brainwashed by the media. it's the same machinery that perpetuates the myth of black men as oversexed donkey dicks, latino men as chauvenistic jealous adulterers, and asians as bumbling effete nerds. the stereotypes keep the white women folk at home and reluctant to fuck other races.

if people actually lived a year or two in New York City, Sao Paolo, or Hong Kong they would realize most humans behave like pigs but a small percentage are beautiful, no matter what race.

Will Smith, Antonio Banderas, and Bruce Lee are sex symbols because their "image" incorporates traditional elements of masculinity. they aren't drop dead gorgeous when compared to male models, but the mystique is purely the hype from marketing and public relations campaigns. beware of what you see and don't buy into the beauty myth.

people that eliminate entire races as potential mates (that's billions of options), are brainwashed and will be lonely for a long time.

Reactions: sodominsane

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To hullabaloo and musclebutt2
I would like to add an asian's a bit self-critical generalization on it.

First, I can confidently say that some boy-cultures in Asia are very very rough and tough. In my country, if you act like a sissy boy, you are a deat meat in school. Being macho or at least pretend to be is often very important to survivie literally. Consciously or 'subconsciously castereted' could mean the end of the live to many asian guys. (But I absolutely agree that they are heavily 'family-oriented'.)

I think many asian guys have become extra-shy and shrunken in the presence of whites because they tend to think (or are conditioned to) that whites are at the top of the hierarchy of modern society which is true to some extent. And hierarchy is more important in Asian societies than Western societies, I think.

In Asia, the desire of having whiter skin is just enormous, especially among girls. The whitening cosmetic market is multi-billions. And girls and boys seem like to have more western features on their faces when it comes to plastic surgeory.

So, it is maybe natural that asian guys feel less confident when they meet white girls whose characteristics are something many asians aspire. I don't know this comparison fits here but it is like an unemployed and uneducated man would feel inside when he has a date with a highly-educated and high-income girl if I exaggerate. So ironically asian guys are likely to be away from western girls in order to preserve their 'masculinity' because they are intimidating. Being better (including higher, bigger, longer whatever) than others are closely related to masculinity.

And I heard that asians guys who are raised in western world try to overcome or compensate this inferiority pressure by getting higher grades in school. I don't know much about this theory, though.

Lastly, I agree with musclebutt2 that media has been a part of shaping male streotypes of race. Anyway, Bred Fitt and David Beckham are madly sexy in Asia while who was the last widely-recognized sexy Asian guy in Western world? And even black heroes (there are some nowadays) and asian heroes (if any) rarely get a white girl, it seems.

Last edited:

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Indian my ex-wife was white. We're still on friendly terms and a few weeks ago she mentioned that people still ask her why she married an Indian. Her response is that it was my personality.

Everyone has stereotypes. And it's hard to overcome that at times. In college I noticed that it was very hard get past the "thank you, come again" stereotype most people had of Indian guys.

It's just a matter of getting/letting someone know the real you.

ramo13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally, I think that there are some extraordinarily BEAUTIFUL Asian men out there and lots of us who desire them! I'd love a relationship with a masculine Asian guy.

The odds of successful pursuit always seem slim, so I cruise the silverdaddies site and local chat lines for 'em. I've enjoyed some great encounters that way, but I've never met an Asian guy that "gave any signals" in public, nor initiated any sexual innuendo.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
being asian myself, i do find asian men very attractive. when i was single i never got the chance to date asian men though. i suppose they have never been attracted to me. i mean, if there were any asian men who found me attractive then i would've dated one by now. i did kiss one gay/bi filipino guy once, but he was more on the gay side. anyway, i gotta give it up for my peoples. shiny dark hair, slanted brown eyes, a kissable lips... yum! :naughty:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
When I lived in Japan, I had a number of non-East Asian friends, including a lot of women. All of us had a mutual attraction to East Asian culture and people. Many of us, including many of the non-Asian women, ended up in relationships with Japanese people.

So, I think it's more cultural than physical.

It's actually a bit funny over there how interracial dating is practically a taboo outside of the big city. I suppose that's true anywhere, but having grown up and lived in metropolitan melting pots all my life, it never occurred to me that it was strange.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm asian and my wife is caucasion... i can honestly say from experience that it doesn't matter what race you are. You will find people who are interested in you from all walks of life and background. If you're looking for something in particular, then you just have to go find it where it is accepted.

From a young age i've always been attracted to "white" girls cause growing up my parents always pushed me to go to schools where there were no asians (or blacks, or hispanics, or any other minority) because they thought it was bad influence. Well, turns out it caused me to like white girls cause that's what i grew up with.

I've been rejected by white girls in the past just because i was asian and asian wasn't their thing. I can also say that i've been rejected by other white girls who wasn't into asian and only into blacks!? That threw me for a spin the first time cause i thought there was something wrong with asians for the longest time...

Here's the funnier thing, my wife prefers white guys last. According to her, it's asian, hispanic, black, then white... WTF?!

Either way, i fit the bill and so did she for me, so it worked out well...

The point of the matter is that people will like what they want to like. There are plenty of women out there of all color who would bed an asian guy in an instant because that's what turns them on, period.

So if you're an asian guy and want a white girl, go find a white girl who wants an asian guy. They're out there! Google the AMWF forums or social networks!

And the notion that asian guys are sexually inferior to the rest... it's a societal rumor that has become a norm i guess... oh wells.

Last edited:

Pinkpnay77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am asian american, but when it comes to asian guys I pass. For some reason I do not find asian guys attractive. I don't know why, I just don't. It has always been that way for me. Also, it is not because of the whole "size goes hand in hand with the nationality" thing. I just pass. Now send me some cute, tall scottish guy with an accent, and I'll turn into a puddle of mush...

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I blame the media for the unfavorable look towards aisan men. if the media (american one) had asian males in heroic roles and not submissive ones or nerdy ones then maybe asian males would be more looked at.

it's like how asian girls tend to be obsessed with white guys they see white guy portrayed well in the media thus only going for white guys.