Are you interested in asian men sexually?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't get those scrolling minutes back.....ever.

Damnit, I scrolled through it again. I find good-looking Korean men to be good-looking. Always have. I had a crush on my dad's Japanese friend growing up. And an old friend had a very sexy much older Japanese boyfriend I'll admit to get glassy eyed when he was around.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damnit, I scrolled through it again. I find good-looking Korean men to be good-looking. Always have. I had a crush on my dad's Japanese friend growing up. And an old friend had a very sexy much older Japanese boyfriend I'll admit to get glassy eyed when he was around.

LOL. Not even Korean women find Korean men attractive.

Japanese men are not Korean men BTW. They look different and usually have different body types...of course a non-racist would know that, you post reeks of racism and stereo types. Shame on you.

Japanese men are not Korean men BTW. They look different and usually have different body types...of course a non-racist would know that, you post reeks of racism and stereo types. Shame on you.

I'm a Korean woman and you're wrong. Are you a Korean woman? Your profile info says male. There wasn't anything racist or stereotypical in her post. Yours on the other hand...

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a Korean woman and you're wrong. Are you a Korean woman? Your profile info says male. There wasn't anything racist or stereotypical in her post. Yours on the other hand...

My wife is Korean. Even my mother in law says she thinks her husband is ugly....in front of him no less.

And her post may not have been intentionally racist but it was 100% racist AF...no matter how you spin it.

Also, is your current husband/boyfriend Korean? I'll wait for the spin on that one.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My wife is Korean. Even my mother in law says she thinks her husband is ugly....in front of him no less.

And her post may not have been intentionally racist but it was 100% racist AF...no matter how you spin it.

Also, is your current husband/boyfriend Korean? I'll wait for the spin on that one.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

I think your hand is getting lonely so it won't leave your keyboard alone. Go play with your dick or something, it's a much more useful way for you to spend your time.

A single individual said a thing. That doesn't mean anything about all Korean women thinking or feeling a particular way.

I find a broad spectrum of people attractive. I couldn't possibly be with all of them all at once. I wouldn't have time for anything else. At this exact moment, I am not involved with another Korean.

By your attempted logic, you must exclusively be attracted to Korean women, since that is who you are with currently and must find every other ethnicity ugly and unattractive, which is pretty racist/stereotypical. An ethnicity can result in some similar physical traits in individuals, but it's not as though everyone from that demographic looks the same.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That doesn't mean anything about all Korean women thinking or feeling a particular way.

It's a lot. It's too many who think this way.
I find a broad spectrum of people attractive. I couldn't possibly be with all of them all at once. I wouldn't have time for anything else. At this exact moment, I am not involved with another Korean.

You find human beings attractive? Congrats. Also, told you so on dating a Korean. Nice try though,

By your attempted logic, you must exclusively be attracted to Korean women, since that is who you are with currently and must find every other ethnicity ugly and unattractive, which is pretty racist/stereotypical.

Nope, we have an open marriage. I am a bull and have sex with any ethnicity as long as they are not fat.

An ethnicity can result in some similar physical traits in individuals, but it's not as though everyone from that demographic looks the same.

I tried to make sense at your attempt to be philosophical but sorry, I just can't.

D

deleted924715

Where did she say they were the same?

She said she is attracted to Korean men and Japanese men in a thread asking if women find Asian men attractive.

You're being a silly boy again

It's a lot. It's too many who think this way.

You find human beings attractive? Congrats. Also, told you so on dating a Korean. Nice try though,

Nope, we have an open marriage. I am a bull and have sex with any ethnicity as long as they are not fat.

I tried to make sense at your attempt to be philosophical but sorry, I just can't.

Being in a relationship with a woman doesn't make me unattracted to men. Being in a relationship with a man doesn't make me unattracted to women. Being in a relationship with someone who is x ethnicity doesn't mean I am unattracted to others. My relationship monogamous, so being in a relationship with one individual means I am not with other people even if I may find them attractive. Nice try, though.

Reactions: Krusader

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being in a relationship with a woman doesn't make me unattracted to men

But it shows your performances to women.

Being in a relationship with a man doesn't make me unattracted to women.

Once again, it demonstrates your preferences to men. You chirped about finding Koreans "sexy" and went ape shit when I said they were not. Yet, you don't date one. Which means you prefer other races therefore your argument is based on nothing but you trying to look politically correct in front of the lunatics running this asylum. Your logic makes as much sense as your philosophical ramblings.

My relationship monogamous, so being in a relationship with one individual means I am not with other people even if I may find them attractive. Nice try, though.

Once again, you need to make sense if you want a response. I can't decipher gibberish.

But it shows your performances to women.

Once again, it demonstrates your preferences to men. You chirped about finding Koreans "sexy" and went ape shit when I said they were not. Yet, you don't date one. Which means you prefer other races therefore your argument is based on nothing but you trying to look politically correct in front of the lunatics running this asylum. Your logic makes as much sense as your philosophical ramblings.

Once again, you need to make sense if you want a response. I can't decipher gibberish.

I said I'm not involved with a Korean at this exact moment. You have zero idea the people I've been with in the past, which encompasses a veritable multitude of variety of individuals. Being with a man doesn't mean I prefer them over women. Being with a woman doesn't mean I prefer them over men. It means, for me, that specific individual is attractive to me just because they have whatever set of genitalia they have. I don't pick a sexual or romantic partner for their genitals, their ethnicity, etc. I pick them based off of who they are as an individual.

Saying "I'm a Korean woman and you're wrong. Are you a Korean woman? Your profile info says male. There wasn't anything racist or stereotypical in her post. Yours on the other hand..." is going "ape shit" to you? That's hilarious given how your posts are in the entire Women's Issue section. I point out people trying to speak for demographics they don't belong to all over the forum.

I don't remotely care about looking politically correct to you or anyone. You're not me, you can't speak as to my preferences, you don't know my life experiences, my past romantic or sexual partners, or any of that. I am a Korean woman who finds a lot of Korean men very attractive. You saying a personal opinion along the lines of saying some Korean women do not find Korean men attractive? Sure. I would say that holds true for every ethnicity. You cannot speak for all of even the demographics you belong to, however, much less one you don't belong to and act as though it's fact. It isn't fact. At all.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I said I'm not involved with a Korean at this exact moment.

Don't recall asking.

. You have zero idea the people I've been with in the past, which encompasses a veritable multitude of variety of individuals.

Just words with no meaning or facts or anything remotely sensible.
I don't pick a sexual or romantic partner for their genitals, their ethnicity, etc. I pick them based off of who they are as an individual.

Wow. Aren't you special. Welcome to 2018 where every snowflake is special.

Saying "I'm a Korean woman and you're wrong. Are you a Korean woman? Your profile info says male. There wasn't anything racist or stereotypical in her post. Yours on the other hand..." is going "ape shit" to you? That's hilarious given how your posts are in the entire Women's Issue section. I point out people trying to speak for demographics they don't belong to all over the forum.

Are you saying I have to speak how you want me to? That sounds...oh I don't know...kind of fascist to me. Are you a fascist? Her post reeks of racism as your post reeks of fascism. You have zero tolerance for most things. You like to say things but no substance behind them,

I don't remotely care about looking politically correct to you or anyone. You're not me, you can't speak as to my preferences, you don't know my life experiences, my past romantic or sexual partners, or any of that. I am a Korean woman who finds a lot of Korean men very attractive. You saying a personal opinion along the lines of saying some Korean women do not find Korean men attractive? Sure. I would say that holds true for every ethnicity. You cannot speak for all of even the demographics you belong to, however, much less one you don't belong to and act as though it's fact. It isn't fact. At al

Again, more words..just way too many of them. I don't recall asking about your personal preferences. I honestly don't care.This started because I called out a racist. You are protecting said racist. End of story.

Don't recall asking.

Just words with no meaning or facts or anything remotely sensible.

Wow. Aren't you special. Welcome to 2018 where every snowflake is special.

Are you saying I have to speak how you want me to? That sounds...oh I don't know...kind of fascist to me. Are you a fascist? Her post reeks of racism as your post reeks of fascism. You have zero tolerance for most things. You like to say things but no substance behind them,

Again, more words..just way too many of them. I don't recall asking about your personal preferences. I honestly don't care.This started because I called out a racist. You are protecting said racist. End of story.

You can say whatever you want. I can call out people trying to speak for demographics that they don't belong to. I can point out things that are opinions being stated as though they're fact and how absurd it is.

Also, here's a definition for you the word you are trying to use

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

As for the rest, yes, I do have zero tolerance for people trying to state anecdotal sweeping generalization opinions as though they're fact for demographics they don't belong to.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can say whatever you want. I can call out people trying to speak for demographics that they don't belong to. I can point out things that are opinions being stated as though they're fact and how absurd it is.

Of course I can say what I want. We live in a democracy. You can call me out also. I support your right to do so. See how it works Ms. Fascismo? The other part is your opinion and your opinion only. You are entitled. Doesn't make you right though. How's that bubble you live in ? Nice and cozy?

Also, here's a definition for you the word you are trying to use

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Yep and it fits your behavior:

a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

As for the rest, yes, I do have zero tolerance for people trying to state anecdotal sweeping generalization opinions as though they're fact for demographics they don't belong to.

Once again, don't care. I didn't ask. The initial issue is me calling out a racist, you protecting the racist. End.Of. Story.

Of course I can say what I want. We live in a democracy. You can call me out also. I support your right to do so. See how it works Ms. Fascismo? The other part is your opinion and your opinion only. You are entitled. Doesn't make you right though. How's that bubble you live in ? Nice and cozy?

Yep and it fits your behavior:

a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Once again, don't care. I didn't ask. The initial issue is me calling out a racist, you protecting the racist. End.Of. Story.

Yes, because there's a difference between fact and opinion. You saying Korean women don't find Korean men attractive stated as a general fact is a lie. I am a Korean woman who finds Korean men attractive. That turns it into an opinion that in the same thread you're posting it in, someone actually of the demographic you're trying to speak for is saying is incorrect. Keep believing it, but you stated it as a fact and it is not. That isn't saying you can't say shit. Repeat it as much as you want, it's still incorrect.

Also, you did ask me all kinds of questions, it is incorrect and untruthful to say "I didn't ask". First you asked if I was with a Korean man, based around my preferences as an individual who happens to be a Korean woman, the demographic you tried to speak for. Then you asked if I find human beings attractive. Then you asked if I was a fascist. You asked me multiple questions.

Go ahead and keep saying lies.

Reactions: Krusader

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn, I thought sharing that I like the features of Korean men and a couple of Japanese men showed how I wasn't racist. If I were racist I'd prefer people of my own skin color, wouldn't I?

My nail guy, Jason, he came to America at 18 and his English is very good. I like showing him pictures of my Vietnamese family, since he's from there. Oh and did I mention I find him good looking too?

I also dated this really hot Hawaiian guy. And this Puerto Rican guy and a black man.

I' so racist. What the fuckery?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, because there's a difference between fact and opinion.

Not to you Alt-right guys. Your opinion has to be very one's facts...or else.....

You saying Korean women don't find Korean men attractive stated as a general fact is a lie.

So you polled about 100 million Korean women worldwide? How do you know it's a lie? It's your opinion it's a lie. Not a fact.

I am a Korean woman who finds Korean men attractive

Yet don't date them...I'm a guy who claims he likes chicken more than steak but every single time both option are offered I go with the steak......Is it "cool" to like steak yet so I can jump back on that band wagon? As I said, you are saying what you THINK people want to hear, not what you feel.

Repeat it as much as you want, it's still incorrect.

Fascism 101: Everyone is WRONG except for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you did ask me all kinds of questions, it is incorrect and untruthful to say "I didn't ask".

I didn't ask. I don't care. My heart belongs to Swoon. Not you. I find you boring and pedantic.

Go ahead and keep saying lies.

Your lies are my truth and vice versa. No one has a monopoly on the truth. No one. Not you. That's for sure. Every Korean woman I have met has an inherent hatred for Korean men. That is my opinion. Deal with it.