Are you interested in asian men sexually?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nail guy, Jason, he came to America at 18 and his English is very good. I like showing him pictures of my Vietnamese family, since he's from there. Oh and did I mention I find him good looking too?

Is this a troll? You can't be this unknowingly racist.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I thought sharing that I like the features of Korean men and a couple of Japanese men showed how I wasn't racist. If I were racist I'd prefer people of my own skin color, wouldn't I?

My nail guy, Jason, he came to America at 18 and his English is very good. I like showing him pictures of my Vietnamese family, since he's from there. Oh and did I mention I find him good looking too?

I also dated this really hot Hawaiian guy. And this Puerto Rican guy and a black man.

I' so racist. What the fuckery?

I thought you were arguing with Fade for a minute there.

My ignore button at work :p

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

I went into a party and left with an Anglo. Though people say he looks like someone from the KGB.

Not all of any race 100% beautiful or 100% ugly. Which is how Sam defines racism.

And pointing out a generalization from a person not of a demographic trying to speak for that demographic is opinion, not fact is fascism. Who knew?

D

deleted924715

He's just a Mr Cranky Pants when he's hanging stuff off the end of his willy. Now I'm not saying he's a wimp, but he doesn't appear to handle discomfort well.

I feel sorry for lil' Sam. He's a lonely little snowflake and lives for the attention of the women here. How do I know? He can't stay away from Women's Issues and that is fact :)

Do we all hang around the PE forum? No. Why? Speaking for myself, I have no interest whatsoever. See how that works, lil' Sam?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not really sexually interested in most men. There are some beautiful Asian men walking this planet. I can't see why I would pursue a relationship with an Asian man on the basis of him being Asian. I had a wicked crush on Tadanabu Asano for the longest time.