Bubbleo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey there~
i was just curious if bigger guys are interested in fucking/loving petite twinks.
I personally have that kink.. i guess the desire for a much taller guy to be protective over me and make me his through brutal fucking and dominance..

What i’ve seen is that Manlier guys, tend to only seek out partners that are just as jacked as them..

i am 5’6 and thin btw~♥️

Bubbleo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
True. It's expected--and I love the role. At 6'3 most guys are shorter/smaller/lighter. I love it when a guy a foot shorter takes all of me. Maybe it's a dominance/control thing but the size difference really turns me on.
same for me the size difference is really hot.
I’m pretty submissive anyways and when i get to serve a manly top who pounds me mercilessly makes me really happy hihi

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not into pain and dominance, but a perfectly proportioned little dude is sometimes a huge turn-on for me. Last year, a young guy started coming onto me in the sex shop where I work. His black muscle shirt was like mine and showed he had a nice build, and his French-style jeans looked like they'd been painted on — good-sized package in front and a beautiful little bubble butt pushing against the denim behind. I knew I wanted to check out his cock but even more I wanted to find out what it would be like to fuck him. I wanted to know whether that yummy little ass could take me balls deep.It turned out that it could. He was maybe 5 5 but he was awesome.A nice 7 inches and as for the rest, he and I automatically knew what we needed to do. When I got to that second barrier, the fireworks really started

krupnik2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey there~
i was just curious if bigger guys are interested in fucking/loving petite twinks.
I personally have that kink.. i guess the desire for a much taller guy to be protective over me and make me his through brutal fucking and dominance..

What i’ve seen is that Manlier guys, tend to only seek out partners that are just as jacked as them..

i am 5’6 and thin btw~♥️
Oh yes
Fuck and protect
Spooning afterwatds is so much fun bein over 6'

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Goes for me too. If I'm to fuck a smaller guy, it allows for me to take on a more dominant role, flopping him around in different positions

True. It's expected--and I love the role. At 6'3 most guys are shorter/smaller/lighter. I love it when a guy a foot shorter takes all of me. Maybe it's a dominance/control thing but the size difference really turns me on.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not into "brutal fucking and dominance" but small guys are definitely my preference! And I think there's a protective side to it ... almost like a little brother that would look to me for protection. Maybe it's because, even as kids, I found my younger brother attractive and sexy. I'd probably try to hook-up with you if I saw you somewhere ...

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted1074483

i love all sorts and types of guys including heights and dated a 6'5 and a 5'4 guy, but there is something about a guy who's a little bit shorter, thats pretty hot, and as others have said whilst not about 'dominance' or 'pain' there's something great about being able to manhandle the guy you're with - i couldn't with the 6'5 guy at all, and pull him around a bit, get him in position. but also, after as one poster said, its great to be the protector, able to put my arms around him, or over his shoulder and to be the big spoon and have him all inside your embrace.

Reactions: halcyondays

Bubbleo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not into "brutal fucking and dominance" but small guys are definitely my preference! And I think there's a protective side to it ... almost like a little brother that would look to me for protection. Maybe it's because, even as kids, I found my younger brother attractive and sexy. I'd probably try to hook-up with you if I saw you somewhere ...
i fully understand the protective aspect because i think that i evoke the feeling on bigger people to protect me because of my mannerisms lol..
it’s actually the case because every time i’m out drinking or smoking, i never have to pay hahaha

JohnTW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey there~

i am 5’6 and thin btw~♥️
I love love love petite twinks..