Are you jealous of foreskin?

BulgeNine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for those who dont have it?

and yes im sure there have been many posts titled the same thing but whatever just answer it lol

*also if you are uncut, do you feel jealous of cut? (i doubt it but what the hell)

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

and yes im sure there have been many posts titled the same thing but whatever just answer it lol

*also if you are uncut, do you feel jealous of cut? (i doubt it but what the hell)
Why would I be jealous of someone with a foreskin?
They have what I no longer have, and it doesn't bother me in the least.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why would I be jealous of someone with a foreskin?
They have what I no longer have, and it doesn't bother me in the least.

EXACTLY! Never knew I had one. If it had not been for joining this website, I never would have known. One of the many mistakes I've made, but too late now.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jealousy is not quite the word to describe precisely how I feel about those with foreskin. I admire foreskins very much and , having been cut in mid life , I know what one feels like and what one can do to enhance a cock's appearance and function. I also know the disadvantages of a foreskin.
Overall , I feel the benefits outweigh the disadvantages of having foreskin and so I have been regrowing mine for 7 years. I will continue to regrow as long as my lifetime permits me to do so or until my new skin feels just about right!

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media

I can't be jealous of foreskin, because foreskin cannot take from me what I don't have.

Oh. You mean am I envious of someone with foreskin...

No. I don't know what I never had. My dick works fine.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think I'm jealous of viewing other men with foreskins (I was cut at birth) as much as how I appreciate the natural beauty of an uncut man.

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I'm jealous of those who have a foreskin. Taken away as an infant. From what I have read and heard, it would be nice to have a foreskin.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have something even better, a phiveskin !

Definitely wish I would have had a choice in the matter. Jealous? Not so much. I've been restoring for a bit and now my skin is loose enough to fold a bit over the head of my glans. Before restoring I was cut so tight erections were painful. Much happier with what I got now.

I resent that a highly erogenous zone of my body was removed without my consent as a baby, with no real medical reason to. Just the fact that I was born in a country that feels that genital mutilation is SOP.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Either way is fine as long as it is an adult personal decision. I strictly opose to parents doing something to their children that may lead into a thread simillar to this one, some 18-20 years after it has been done... After coming of age, only then each one can take the respnsibility and decide for his own body.

It has held me back all my life. Nothing I ever accomplish seems to satisfy me or make me whole. Life is filled with difficult questions like are black guys bigger? Do all women like anal? Do straight guys let their friends suck their dick on Wednesdays after three provided they have drank cheap tequila? Then of course the infamous and most dreaded question of all. What if I had foreskin? I am just relieved to see that someone else understands that this is not only a crisis, but an epidemic sweeping world wide.

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm "jealous" (envious) of every man with foreskin. A dozen straight guys are taking turns fucking each other in the next room. Meanwhile, I'm bleeding to death internally from having stretched my "balls."