Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
for those who dont have it?

and yes im sure there have been many posts titled the same thing but whatever just answer it lol

*also if you are uncut, do you feel jealous of cut? (i doubt it but what the hell)

Not at all jealous. I have a very prominent cock head, and get comments about how big it looks even through my clothes.

Attachments

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I love foreskin, but unfortunately, I had mine cut when I was a teen. My foreskin was a little too tight and it hurt when I am erected. After being circumcised, I can have a full hardon, but I do miss my foreskin...

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
used to hate being the only uncut on most sports teams growing up (German father, kept us all uc). Now, at age 27, i am actually proud of it. sure, ihave had women that were turned off. but many that were intirgued. men seem to into it. dunno why the difference. cant comment on sensitivity since its all i know. But i dont hide it in locker room or showers like in HS. its my cock...they can deal w it or turn their eyes away. Pretty damned proud of it. and its great for collecting precum into the hood, then skin it back, and awesome lube. just my thoughts...Peace.

@Musclehung
Did you keep your foreskin restracted so guys thought you were circumcised?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for those who dont have it?

and yes im sure there have been many posts titled the same thing but whatever just answer it lol

*also if you are uncut, do you feel jealous of cut? (i doubt it but what the hell)
Proud and uncut here and would never change it. I do feel sorry for the guys who never had the choice :(

Reactions: Tight_End_SC