Are You Jealous????

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, Jockguy, I give up. I guess none of us will ever really understand why you're begging to have have people talk poorly about you. It just seems really unsual, a bit unhealthy and pathetic.

But, OK, here goes. I'll say what we're all thinking... Your cock is small, too small. You won't be able to satisfy women and guys won't want you either. You're going to die a virgin - lonely and angry. If you do ever have sex with anyone be ready to hear, "Is it in yet?"

How big are you, about inches 3 1/2 when you're hard?

How do you jack off? Your hand is bigger than your dick. What do you do, use your thumb and forefinger?

OK, are you happy now? Is this wat you were looking for?

The really sad thing is there is normally be nothing wrong with a small penis. It's your pissy, small personality that is the real killer.

um - I'm sure I am WAY bigger than any of you are limp duh - and eastbaydude I am also sure I am WAY bigger than any 10 year olds. You guys just sound super jealous. What part of my dick are you most jealous of??

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Your cock is small, too small. You won't be able to satisfy women and guys won't want you either. You're going to die a virgin - lonely and angry. If you do ever have sex with anyone be ready to hear, "Is it in yet?"

How big are you, about inches 3 1/2 when you're hard?

How do you jack off? Your hand is bigger than your dick. What do you do, use your thumb and forefinger?

All very true. If only he knew how much we are all howling with laughter over his pathetic lil dinky.

SPH, anyone?

D

deleted294834

This has to be one of the funniest threads I have seen on here. I laughed the whole time reading this thread.

D

deleted3782

You guys have just made this dude splooge 15 times in the past hour.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really feel sorry for this guy. I was going to suggest one of those penis enlargement pumps, but then I realized it is so small it would probably just slip out of those things.

I wonder if he has problems with the condoms slipping off because they are too loose?