Are You Jealous????

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:lmao: Seriously? :confused: Are you aware this is the Large Penis Support Group; and you have posted in the "Sex With A Large Penis" Forum?

FWIW: You do not have a large penis. I'm not even sure it's average. :redface:
How friggin' rude. Ignore that nasty comment - you're always welcome here. It's a support group and anyone can come here.

Moving on to you - am I jealous, no - I love what I have. I see you do too, nothing wrong with that. You've got plenty to be proud of! :smile::tongue:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, Jockguy, I give up. I guess none of us will ever really understand why you're begging to have have people talk poorly about you. It just seems really unsual, a bit unhealthy and pathetic.

But, OK, here goes. I'll say what we're all thinking... Your cock is small, too small. You won't be able to satisfy women and guys won't want you either. You're going to die a virgin - lonely and angry. If you do ever have sex with anyone be ready to hear, "Is it in yet?"

How big are you, about inches 3 1/2 when you're hard?

How do you jack off? Your hand is bigger than your dick. What do you do, use your thumb and forefinger?

OK, are you happy now? Is this wat you were looking for?

The really sad thing is there is normally be nothing wrong with a small penis. It's your pissy, small personality that is the real killer.

eastbaygirl, you're totally cruel and it's interesting that this post is lost on you. he's being totally ironic and you've missed it. what is fascinating is how many worms come out of the woodwork to show their true colours. I'm not just using your post, there are many - all of you should feel ashamed for your lame, nasty comments.

His penis is absolutely fine- and i'm sure most women or men would find plenty of pleasure from it. besides most people would look beyond what is hanging between your legs and decide whether they want to stick around you based on your personality too (i would hope). and no - it's your sad pissy personality that would kill me off of you in bed anytime. :cool::rolleyes: and i'm talking about easternbayboy and of course not you.

Jockguy, you have a great penis - i like the foreskin, would love to see the entire skin covering your penis, and the pointy shape of your glans/knob is great, it's very rare to have a pointy knob-end. You're also got a great set of nuts on you!

Last edited:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before saying anything else, I agree with Trenster and other replies reminding everyone this is a support forum, even if it appears the guy wants something other than that, as he is happy enough with himself to post a thread certain to elicit humiliating replies.
Personally, I figure he's happily counting the views of his images- there's always a new way to get everyone to look at your bits. :rolleyes: He already knows you guys aren't jealous- but baiting you has been fun for him, I think. :cool:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow!! Some of you guys can be harsh!!! So glad I didnt get that response to my pics! I don't know what his objectives are, but it takes guts posting a pic, I know it was hard for me! I guess his aggressive demeanor is drawing the worst out of some of you guys. But still harsh!!

Media
well, im torn, this is one weird discussion, i would never "make fun" or even criticize another man's tool... but, when you re being "cocky" u better step up... im sorry u cannot be all snob, all confident, all -asking for our jealousy- and come up with an average sized dick, thats just asking to be put down...
u should be happy with it, and a lot of people would be happy to be with u, not just for ur size but ur also because its "you" but u need to fix up ur attitude a bit, size matters but not every single time and not with everyone
Good luck