Are you just a big sex toy?

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To my roommate yes I am. We arent in love with each other but we both have sexual needs to be met. She is totally ok with it and so am I. Plus i like the way she looks at me when going down on me lol

I don't have any problem with that, so long as it's just a fuckbuddy / FWB relationship. That said, if it's an actual romantic relationship on my part, I want the other person to have a little more interest in and regard for me other than the size of my dick.

rob-c

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in nightclubs there are always older women who have just come out of a long relationship/divorce and know exactly what they want, i.e. a virile young guy who can give them a good fucking that night

once when i was a clueless 18/19yo this woman in her late 30s came and sat on my lap, then dragged me onto the dancefloor to grind with me, then dragged me outside to make out, the dragged me into a taxi to take me home...after we fucked she joked that she was gonna lock me in her bedroom all weekend and not let me leave...she clearly was not that interested in me as a person and i didn't care!

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have any problem with that, so long as it's just a fuckbuddy / FWB relationship. That said, if it's an actual romantic relationship on my part, I want the other person to have a little more interest in and regard for me other than the size of my dick.
Yeah it isn't romantic at all just two adults taking care of personal needs. We aren't in any type of dating relationship as I too would want more than just being a sex toy.

Big Blk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it isn't romantic at all just two adults taking care of personal needs. We aren't in any type of dating relationship as I too would want more than just being a sex toy.

I bet u do get used like a dildo, ur a real grower

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bet u do get used like a dildo, ur a real grower
Thanks man and yeah i kind of do at times, but i can't complain it works out great for both of us. Me being a grower actually surprised her the first time it was quite hilarious and hot

Big Blk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Big Blk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats hot. she a total nympho.// she gotta have it , my bud fux her all the time she even like dp

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thats hot. she a total nympho.// she gotta have it , my bud fux her all the time she even like dp
Yeah fuck thats hot id give her every inch and make her squirt. My stamina allows me to stay hard for like 3 orgasms so we could go for a while N

Big Blk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah fuck thats hot id give her every inch and make her squirt. My stamina allows me to stay hard for like 3 orgasms so we could go for a while N

i wanna watch that , whip out that big dick and dive that twat a good fuck

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i wanna watch that , whip out that big dick and dive that twat a good fuck
Oh i could do it im 22 so i have plenty of hormones raging lol hope she likes nice girth is ready for it deep. I would want to see her reaction when she takes it all lol

Big Blk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh i could do it im 22 so i have plenty of hormones raging lol hope she likes nice girth is ready for it deep. I would want to see her reaction when she takes it all lol
you look pretty thick , that dick will make squirt over and over