Are You Left Handed?

Well what diddly doodly, it's a whaddly dip shop fiddly for the left handed, do whop whiz dizzlies. It's said lefties are more creative.

Attachments

I think there probably would be more left handers in the world. When the kids were babies and infants we were always placing things like rattles and spoons etc in their right hand, even though it seemed natural for them to use their left hand. I think it may be because when they are looking at you and learning they mimmick, your right arm is their left.

If that theory is correct, and it's probably a load of bullshit, then if the majority of us were left it would seem more natural for infants to use their right.

Right handed but I've started to jerk off with my left hand and can't seem to stop...
Yeah, addictive isn't it. For some reason, it, the thing, the animal residing below, seems bigger in the left hand. :) :). I wonder if lefties jerk off with their right for the same reason?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, I'm normal :p :laughing:.

Actually, although I use my right for most tasks, I have trained myself to use the left for many other things as long as they don't require fine motor skills like writing. In fact, due to having been required to carry heavy things in my non-dominant hand for many years it has made my grip and forearm strength twice that of my right.

The only thing I almost always use my left for is when jerking, as I need the dominant one free to work a computer mouse.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm a lefty, it was fun going through catholic grammer school using the hand of the devil, but they couldn't break me. !