Are you less of a man if you have a small penis?

Are you less of a man if you have a small penis?

• Yes

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DickJagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thats the stupidest question ive ever seen on LPSG. For real.

And if you ever go to the gym or go on chaturbate, the manliest men tend to have the smaller penises while the skinny nerdy types who girls spit on have the large penises. Thats life.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a man with a small penis, I'm actually undecided about this question - while I don't feel less of a 'man', I admit to being very self-conscious about being naked/exposed around other men so I try to avoid such situations - even just using a public urinal.

But I think being gay also has something to do with my self-consciousness - in 'gayland', dick is an OBSESSION so I worry about how a potential partner will react.

So I guess it's more of a psychological issue, rather than a physical one - and maybe sexuality also plays a part.

But in the end I can only speak for myself.....

Last edited:

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though I'm straight and not small, I think I know what you mean, willow78. I suspect something hierarchal is wired into the male brain about size, and genitalia is no exception. We get impresssed by large ones, not impressed by small ones. Same for muscles, height, body size and toys (cars, boats, homes, etc).

Obviously a man isn't really more of a man because his dick is a few inches longer. What defines a man anyway these days?