Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not on purpose but I just can't help making noises. I've tried not too but I just can't help it. I HATE a totally silent partner. Makes me feel like they're not enjoying it. i want them to get lost in the great feelings the same way I do. The only time I stop making noise is when I'm actually cumming - then I think I hold my breath and don't make a sound:biggrin1:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Former girlfriend's roommates have complained about how loud I am during sex but I am not about to inhibit my experience! My women seem to love the feedback and I am a go for it kind of guy. No apologies, no excuses . . . I am a man!

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I *can* be quiet if I really try hard... but generally I don't mind people hearing as long as they're not related to me or easily offended. Apparently I groan and moan and grunt and say "ffffuck" a lot.

Maruli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so loud!! It's a little embarrassing sometimes, because I don't really notice how much noise I make. I like to talk dirty, and growl, and scream! I just make noises according to how I feel. I can't even imagine faking it.

B_queen_crystal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im definitely a screamer! if im enjoying it i want the guy to know it, ive never had complaints from partners. once i slept over at a guys though and his neighbors from upstairs knocked on the door and asked us to keep it down. i get turned on knowing that people are listening to me fuck, it must be the exhibitionist in me

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, I'm the quiet type. Other than heavy breathing and some grunts, I can be pretty quiet. I've been working on being more "expressive" though, I find girls tend to enjoy that much more.

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I'm loud. I moan, and I talk as well - often either begging my partner to fuck me harder, or just letting him know how much I'm enjoying what he's doing at the moment. I'm guessing my current neighbors don't mind - I *know* they can hear me (I can easily hear them talking) but I've had no complaints about noise. ;)