Are you marriage material?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why or why not.

If your married then obviously somebody thought you were so dont answer this thread unless you admit to just wanting to show off

:tongue:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've been asked by several guys.
they thought i was.
but here's a thought...

i don't want to be marriage material!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say yes. If I met the right person, why not? But, they would need to be very special. I'm not paying for a wedding when we can be perfectly happy, living in sin. Also, not sure this is a women's issue, unless there's another angle to it you've not explained?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say yes. If I met the right person, why not? But, they would need to be very special. I'm not paying for a wedding when we can be perfectly happy, living in sin. Also, not sure this is a women's issue, unless there's another angle to it you've not explained?
I only wanted input from women. For my own nefarious reasons to be sure.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been married and i repeatedly get asked so i guess i must be.

I blame it on my cooking ability

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is marriage material? In your opinion? Our opinion of ourselves, or ....?
Well im asking you so my opinions has nothing to do with it.

It would be a blend of your own opinions and what you have or have not been told by your partners because I imagine somebody asking you to marry them would have a fair bit of impact on what you yourself think on the subject

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmm, I asked because, for me, men are marriage material not because they think so, or anyone else (who cares about those girls?) thinks, but what I need in a man. So, my question was sorta asking the same of you.

so, under your narrow criteria, yep, I guess I am. ;)

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm, I asked because, for me, men are marriage material not because they think so, or anyone else (who cares about those girls?) thinks, but what I need in a man. So, my question was sorta asking the same of you.

so, under your narrow criteria, yep, I guess I am. ;)
Well ive been asked but I alreayd know im not. At least not right now. I cant be with one person for longer than 9 months

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no. unless you plan on getting book deal after the divorce.

the oddity is, i've had men and women tell the exact opposite, that i am someone they could see hitching up with.

so, is my "no" based on my completely lack of interest in marriage? maybe. is more likely that i know, better than loved ones, the horrible bastard i actually be. :smile:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guess not - never been asked. Tbh - never met anyone I'd marry either. I'm more of a living in sin kind of person :biggrin1:.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess not - never been asked. Tbh - never met anyone I'd marry either. I'm more of a living in sin kind of person :biggrin1:.

Yeah, me to. Have done it for over 14 years. We're now married for over 2. The real question should have been "Does marriage mean anything to you, and why?"
If you do'nt want to be with the person, nothing can force you to be with them.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not according to my government.

Nor the member here - I won't name names - who said he was into redhead bears. I thought I was in with a chance so I posted a face-pic. He said, "Nice picture." and I never heard from him again! Ah well, we're on separate sides of the world so it was a stupid fantasy to begin with.....

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Divide the number of marriage available women by personality traits that we match up on and desire each other by the chance I will meet them, carry the one, and you have your answer for me.

Depends on who the subject is, if they want me, and if I want them. If we are crazy for each other enough, it doesn't matter if you are "marriage material" or not, you'll make it work. There are so many different personalities out there, you can't make a blanket labeling like this (or any of the other labels that go on here). I may be a decent fit for one person, a terrible fit for another, and a near perfect fit for someone else (no such thing as a perfect match).

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I am not marriage materials -- I have been asked too many times to marry. For me, I would rather live together: whatever you bring into the relationship, that is what you take out. For example, if my man brings/buys a 60 watt light bulb; when we split, he takes his light bulb: nothing more, nothing less.