Are you more aggressive with large penis ?

hardten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wondering if you tend to be more "aggressive" in the bedroom if you have a large penis ? Ladies please chime in seeing how you are on the receieving end. I'll admit I can tend to be at times :biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am above average and i am not usually agressive: i love foreplay, kissing, cuddling, caressing and so on. It does happen, sometimes, that i get a bit wild during sex, but it is an exception.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Just the opposite here I think. I never just ram in. I always let the lady dtermine how agressive. One quite way to end a relationship in my view it to just ram it in.

Jack

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey hardten, i love to be aggressive but it depends on the woman, if she wants it rough or not, with dudes i can be more aggressive and rough.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite my attitude I actually always proceed with caution and sensitivity. I think in new experiences, I can't just throw them around like I would once they feel more at ease with me and my size...

...OB

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If anything, being endowed has made me more cautious.
Yes im aware of my size. I go easy. Also a pluse of being big is if the woman is acting up or giving me a hard time she knows i can put a hurting on it. So my girlfriend very rarely gives me a hard time.........:smile:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gotta work up to it, but sure as shit, every woman I have been with enjoys a good thorough POUNDING.

Absolutely.

Especially if you've been teasing them on the edge of an orgasm for a while...then they're good and wet and just aching for it. Not to say that you still don't have to be careful, but I love getting my wife to this point and then really letting her have it!

I used to be a very passive person... then I broke and became agressive. Had little to do with size for me. I'll go to whatever lengths they desire really, even if it's industrial machine or feather-touch.

My own mood varies alot,.. but i'll not entertain it without some kind of consent. (for health reasons) :)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I used to be a very passive person... then I broke and became agressive. Had little to do with size for me. I'll go to whatever lengths they desire really, even if it's industrial machine or feather-touch.

My own mood varies alot,.. but i'll not entertain it without some kind of consent. (for health reasons) :)

Where in this statement does it mention that you are more aggressive with a large penis.

I think you are just writing for writing's sake.

We definately spoke about writing too much, Vestigal. I believe you are doing it officially now.
You are just making comments that are barely connected to the OP.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just the opposite here I think. I never just ram in. I always let the lady dtermine how agressive. One quite way to end a relationship in my view it to just ram it in.

Jack

This is true.
I had a wonderful gf once and I really didn't know how to "pull my punches", so to speak. Turns out I hurt her every time and she just stoped wanting to have sex with me. I"m still realy sad about that.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is true.
I had a wonderful gf once and I really didn't know how to "pull my punches", so to speak. Turns out I hurt her every time and she just stoped wanting to have sex with me. I"m still realy sad about that.

Cheer up, at least she's no longer lecturing you about the value of communication in a relationship.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nearly every guy I have been with who was well hung has been very aggresive BOTTOMS, infact all bare one of the guys that have been larger than me have been bottoms or pas/vers. The one who was a top was extremly aggresive to the point of nearly forcing me to try to take it even tho am a top

Cuckoldress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to be honest... it depends on who I'm with. I will admit that being hungry for hung guys does make me more aggressive when I see a nice big package, but I'm pretty aggressive to begin with lol. (I by no means speak for all women, just my own preferences here.)

While I really dig a guy that's hung well being aggressive and dominant, I can attest to the fact that not all well hung guys are by nature, aggressive. Hell, I've even encountered guys with huge cocks that wanted to be humiliated for being 'tiny' LOL, figure that one out!

I love what some of the posters here have said about some women just wanting to be "pounded"... that's me most of the time. Obviously, they have a point about working up to that point, but the right aggressive dominant male can enjoy a bit of 'forcing' and stretching too... and so can I.

There's no 'standard' here, IMO. It's a matter of knowing your partner and communicating... I hear the grumbles at the 'c' word... sorry guys LOL. :tongue: