Are you more aggressive with large penis ?

Where in this statement does it mention that you are more aggressive with a large penis.
"Had little to do with size for me." <- BAM. It indeed does not, because I am not. Not what you wanted to hear eh?
I was larger and immensely passive back then. I am easier to lure into aggression now.., for me it is mainly conflict that sparks it...

I do not feel *my* penis size as a large reason for my aggression. It possibly has social impact, may hold links with testosterone levels... but it only made me even more passive with partners. The scent of fear did not evoke the hunter instinct apparent in many males.., for me it evoked the guardian instinct.

btw. This reply draws aggression within my irreverent heart.

I think you are just writing for writing's sake.

We definately spoke about writing too much, Vestigal. I believe you are doing it officially now.
You are just making comments that are barely connected to the OP.

I always wrote too much. I most certainly do not speak for the known masses. I should probably never have written at all.
But I have. I continue to fail as I bite my tounge. And... I will struggle to survive as long as is necessary.

Kudos if any of this made sense, many pages were erased in hopes you might. Farewell with whatever you desire, I now prepare to contemplate dreams more thoroughly.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
"Had little to do with size for me." <- BAM. It indeed does not, because I am not. Not what you wanted to hear eh?
I was larger and immensely passive back then. I am easier to lure into aggression now.., for me it is mainly conflict that sparks it...
My point was, and it ties into the point that "draws aggression within your irreverrant heart", you are posting in places that have nothing to do with you. If you had a large penis and you were aggressive, or you knew people that had large dicks and were aggressive, by all means... toss your point out there.

You don't. It's like posting comments on a thread about elephants having sex, when you haven't seen an elephant or watched them have sex. That is my point.

I have no desire to stir aggression with you. We have spoken about your posting style in PMs, and I was being as friendly as possible.

I do not feel *my* penis size as a large reason for my aggression. It possibly has social impact, may hold links with testosterone levels... but it only made me even more passive with partners. The scent of fear did not evoke the hunter instinct apparent in many males.., for me it evoked the guardian instinct.
Yes, I can agree with your statements about testosterone levels etc, different chemicals do different things to different people.

btw. This reply draws aggression within my irreverent heart.

I am sorry to hear that. Like I said above, we discussed it and I was trying to help you to grow as a member, rather than continue on this path that is leading to annoance in some members, as well as frustration. You saw the rape thread.

I always wrote too much. I most certainly do not speak for the known masses. I should probably never have written at all.
But I have. I continue to fail as I bite my tounge. And... I will struggle to survive as long as is necessary.

If you have some deep dark secret/hard life that you want to talk about ( you allude to it in many of your posts), just Create a thread about it. Allow us to understand who you are. You don't have to bite your tongue. You don't have to speak for anyone other than yourself.

Kudos if any of this made sense, many pages were erased in hopes you might. Farewell with whatever you desire, I now prepare to contemplate dreams more thoroughly.

Your comments are somewhat clear. I have just read the same things over and over again, from you.
Sad guy, dark life, stronger now, many bridges to overcome, etc...
Create the thread, vestigal. Get it out of your system so you can join the group properly.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, my sex mood is passionate agressive with any male...:cool:

The cool thing about most men they are observing our vibes to identify how to approach...than when I shout 'Tarzan, Rambo,Woverine, Tiger etc'..if I see their eyes lighting up..yep, we are going to have a jungle wild time!

I really enjoy playing with playful guys..they are fun! And sure, the ones carrying a big weapon :eek: :tongue: LOL...can be more bold sometimes and shout "Tarzan' before me..but it much depends on individual personality.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to answer the question, no. i'm actually, in general, less aggressive. you need to be with a large penis or you can do some damage. however, as my g/f's have become more accustomed to it... i think the tendancy is to be more and more aggressive... within limits. the point is always to make sure you fulfill her fantasies and 'fill' her as much as possible... without hurting her. my current g/f loves getting 'pounded'... but we both have learned just how hard and far that can go... and on occasion it's gone a little too far. you just need to learn your partners limits... or the next day can be difficult to say the least.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Well, my sex mood is passionate agressive with any male...:cool:

The cool thing about most men they are observing our vibes to identify how to approach...than when I shout 'Tarzan, Rambo,Woverine, Tiger etc'..if I see their eyes lighting up..yep, we are going to have a jungle wild time!

I really enjoy playing with playful guys..they are fun! And sure, the ones carrying a big weapon :eek: :tongue: LOL...can be more bold sometimes and shout "Tarzan' before me..but it much depends on individual personality.

Yeah, you're all happy until he gives you a hickey.:smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can become aggressive, but that depends less on the size and more on how turned on I am and how this increases in the course of sex. If he is good, keeps up with my level and drives my exciting higher, I will be more aggressive, but not if he holds his big one out to me and then expects all the action to come from me.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wondering if you tend to be more "aggressive" in the bedroom if you have a large penis ? Ladies please chime in seeing how you are on the receieving end. I'll admit I can tend to be at times :biggrin1:
I have no idea if I''m more aggressive with a large penis than I woulld be if it was small or shorteer or thinner. I have what I have and other than the occasiional time where the guy has asked to have it shovedf in hard and fast I have gone rather easy. I dont much care for aggressivde sex.

D

deleted3272

I wouldent say im real agressive I found out the hard way to take it easy at first, then use her reactions to decide wether or not to pick up the pace etc. Im kinda shy so the woman usually makes the first move to get things rolling.