Are you more an Exhibitionist or a Voyeur?

Are you more an Exhibitionst or a Voyeur?

• More Exhibitionist

Votes: 93 27.0%
  • Both

Votes: 151 43.9%
  • More Voyeur

Votes: 94 27.3%
  • Neither of the two

Votes: 6 1.7%

• Total voters

More Exhibitionist, but just in dick / ass / legs , i love to show them :D

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can definitely say that I'm more of a voyeur. Watching is pretty much one of my favorite things in the world. I especially love seeing things that I'm not supposed to (i.e., it's much hotter when I see a slip up some guys shorts than if someone were intentionally masturbating in a public place hoping to be seen).

On the other hand I have a fascination with public places but I would never want to get caught or have someone watching me. Since I don't like others to see I don't consider myself an exhibitionist even though sexual activity in public places is a huge turn on.

I should also add that I seem to be so averse to others seeing that I can barely keep an erection if I have a webcam on. I don't know why but the second I turn my cam on things start to go soft.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some threads are timeless, others perhaps not, this one i just love the reading of members favoured kinks ha
Exhibitionist vs Voyeur or claiming both..mmm ha
ta tbrguy, if y be the one, who resurrected it

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the stares and giggles I get in a pair of skin tight jeans showing a huge bulge. I feel like I am exposing myself in public with without being naked:)

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Both really, but more of an exhibitionist. As a swinger I prefer public rather than private playrooms and at parties I usually leave bedroom doors open as an invitation to others to join in or watch (unless the woman I'm with doesn't want an audience).

In the days when I used whores, when I visited a brothel or massage parlour I'd choose my girl then get another to come and watch me doing her; she didn't have to participate or undress, just be there.

B_BronzeEagle86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No doubt I'm both, but I only exhibit in places where it is acceptable to be on display I love Europe for this, so many places to be nude or caught nude.

123kerby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love the stares and giggles I get in a pair of skin tight jeans showing a huge bulge. I feel like I am exposing myself in public with without being naked:)

I agree! It is such a turn on to see guys looking at my bulge in my jeans. They just keep looking. Most women give me a smile. Sometimes I will get a hard on while they are looking. It is such a turn on for me!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is over 3 years old.

While I agree that it was a bit of a zombie thread, it just occurred to me that people also get harangued for starting up threads that have been done before rather than searching for the previous ones.

I guess you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Anyway, I'm a total exhibitionist. I'd have a truckload of pictures up here if I hadn't been burned doing that sort of things before. I love my cock (and my body) and I think everyone else should too. :wink:

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I was a voyeur, because Im pudic and the woman body is gorgeous its a pleasure to Watch it!
But now I love too much the reactions of girls when they see my cock for the first time

So I guess im both