Are you more experimental when younger?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Aug 19, 2007.

1. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Not sure how to word this without sounding like a moron..:redface:

From what ive been reading in some posts on this site it seems that younger males are actually quite open and experimental with their sexuality and each other, indulging in group masturbation, oral sex etc.

I cant speak for the other ladies but i know myself i NEVER participated in anything like this and neither did any of the girls i knew.

So please guys, tell me if my observations are right or am i getting the wrong impression of male adolesence?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I noticed this as well. Maybe it's because the penis is an exterior organ? Maybe some males are just oversexed at an early age? No, I don't believe that has anything to do with cock size. I want to believe that the guys here are in the minority; but I dunno. I first heard of circle jerks when I was in college, but not high school. That doesn't mean they didn't occur at my high school, I just didn't know about it.

I wasn't so much shocked as horrified by the Boy Scouts thread.

I was pushing my cousin to sign her 6 year old son up for Boy Scouts, cause she is a single mom and I thought he needed a positive male influence; but no way in hell do I want my babycakes exposed to that nonsense! :mad:

I can honestly say at 41 years of age I have never seen another womans vagina in person and I am happy to keep it that way. I can't even imagine a situation in my youth or now where mutual masturbation would have even come up . . .:confused:

3. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

probably. i dont think i'll get in a serious relationship with a girl until im atleast 30

4. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    We used to go out to kid functions liek 12 guys deep and try to bring girls into a big ass touring van with shag carpets...But other than that not in my circles I mean we used to switch girls and have orgies, but I never even opened my eyes...I was too thrilled to be getting pussy. I have had sex with chicks in the same room as my cousin prolly ten times and to this day I don't know what his cock looks like. Not my style.

5. frizzle

Gold Member

I don't know, maybe us younger people are into expermintation, but that applys to most things aswell, such as drinking, drugs, anything adventorus really.

I mean, I think I've done alot of things that many older people haven't done and would probably shock my parents.

6. Osiris

Gold Member

I think you nailed it. It's about experimentation. I did a lot in my life by 25 and that is what has formed the boundaries I have now.

Live while your young and say no later. :smile:

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm wondering now if for women, we are more experimental when older. I am, because I think I have finally overcome (at least somewhat) the sexually repressive, fundamentalist upbringing I had. On top of that, as shy as I am now, I was even more shy when I was younger. I always had the desire, just often was too shy and/or repressed to do anything about it.

I've always been "adventurous" in other areas too, though - ok, not so much stuff like drugs (have only tried pot, and that was when I was younger), but I've always sought out "different" music, love hot and spicy foods, etc. I also want to try things like scuba diving and hang gliding, and adventure travel really appeals to me (now, to just get the money to do all this stuff!)

8. D_Egloshayle Churchkey

When I was younger I`ve only experimented group masturbation ( more than one people is a group :) ) nothing else!

9. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    I experimented a lot from my late teens to mid 20's.
    I have been happily coupled for the past 5 years.
    I love where I am today, but don't regret any of my experiences to date.

10. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    me too

11. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    I feel that as I get older I feel more confident to explore myself and my personal limitations. My relationship is strong and means that anything that happens is in a loving and supportive environment, so I feel more able to experiment. When I was younger relationships were more shortlived, so I'd feel less inclined to suggest something more 'unusal'. Hoping that anything attempted wouldn't be bar-room conversation should things go wrong in the relationship.

Things I might have baulked at when younger are not so important and I can see the point in trying everything that feels good...the only reason I can see to experiment, "If it's harming no-one, and it feels good, do it, if it doesn't feel good, don't!"

12. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:

This attitude annoys me...you're parents have been having sex many many many more years than you have and have had every opportunity to try things. Sex has happened for millenia in all ot's many varied forms....to think that 'cause your young and they're now old means they haven't done exactly the same things as you've tried with your girlfreinds is crazy. I bet they could shock you!

13. frizzle

Gold Member

You obviously don't know my parents haha.

14. joshunot

joshunot New Member

Albums:

I am totally with you on this one. A little experience counts for a lot. If now, you have a supportive partner so much the better. Life is full of experiences just don't close the door.

15. joshunot

joshunot New Member

Albums:

I am totally with you on this one too. How presumptious! Truth be known it's probably the other way round, after all this is one of the guys who claims to be 100% str8. Suggests a lack of imagination, in my opinion.

Draft saved Draft deleted