Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the moment, I am home alone, and I've decided to be fully naked. However at times I get an erection, and that's when I'm in the mentality I'm naked. Just typing that gave me an erection. However, when my mind wanders I noticed my penis is flaccid. I can never undress at the locker rooms because I always get an erection. For some reason when I think I'm naked, I automatically get an erection. I love the freedom of being naked, it feels great. I just wonder how long it takes to fully separate nudity as a sexual way, and nudity just for the fun of it. Does anyone have any experience of just being naked for the heck of it?

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am usually always naked at home, but its chilly today so am covered up. Sleep naked, get up in the morning and walk around naked, just be naked as much as possible and then you probably won't get an erection when you're naked in the locker room

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I lived in NYC the apartment was so hot in winter and in summer that I would be naked all the time. I very much enjoyed it although I had to be careful not to open the door in my birthday suit etc. At that time I was in great shape so I felt very proud of my looks too.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, at every opportunity and always when I'm at home.

I don't really know how you go about disentangling the state of being naked from the sexual connotations it obviously has for you.

It's been my way of living for so long I've forgotten if this was even an issue for me...

As a previous poster said, practice - just get used to being naked whenever you can - in non-sexual situations.

Sleep naked, if you don't already, and don't get dressed until just before you have to go out; and when you come back in don't just take off your coat, keep on going.

There isn't much that needs to be done at home that actually requires clothing!

There isn't much of a clue from your profile about where you're located, but nude beaches are far less scary when you actually try them, so if ther's one nearby I would strongly suggest you take a trip out there this summer; if you are landlocked then head for the hills, walking naked is a whole new experience and of course secluded rivers and lakes are just crying out to be swam in.

Hope you come to enjoy being naked without your best friend causing you embarassment.