are you naturally born hung or just an exercise could help

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this question in my mind for long long time... and already talked to some friends who are really hung (7+ length, 5.5+ girth)

3 of them told me that they did a daily jerk-offs with kegels at least once a day without let the cum out, kinda exercise.

1 of them told me it was their family's gene as his dad and all his dad's brothers got really really hung. (never seen that before, just his dad, and not that obvious). actually, I quite envy this guy as he has his huge bulge swung all the time he walks yeah.. big balls, and of course, the big bulge of real hung between his crotch when sits..) so as him and his brothers (I once met his elder brother at his house sitting down on a stool with huge pack of meat under the shorts between his crotch... oh my lord, how comes!!)

so is it believable for a good exercise can provide better size of cock??

I did some exercises as those 2 of 3 friends taught me how to work it out, kinda warm strecthing, massaging, jerking without letting the cum out (or jelq-ing as what they called), kegel-ing, and so many other exercises, what I gained from those exercises are better blood flow, of course, better/longer erection, and longer distance of the cum shoot, ...

... but the size.

anyone here with very hung like over 7.5+ length, are you naturally born hung or make up with an exercise?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
once i hit puberty at 12ish i was the same dick size i am now(akward at such a young age,but i used it to my advantage).except i wasn't as tall as i am now.i was 5'5 125 back then.i'm 6'2 220 now.i guess the rest of me needed more time to grow.but i never tried any enlargment styles.(i didn't knew they exsited untill i got on this site)

B_Danni-licks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my BF's massive cock comes from his genes, his dad both his brothers and all the males on his dads side are big (so iv been told)
and they are a very very "BIG" family ;)

sparky12345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been bigger than average , but exercising increased my length from 6.5 to 8.5 now & girth 5.5 to 6 inches.now very proud of hat I have. Still exercisimg though.who knows may gain a bit more.Fun trying!

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
How is excercising going to make your dick bigger? It is not a muscle that swells up with regular excercise like a bicep. Nature and genes decided how big your dick will be at conception and there is nothing you can do to change that. Considering that all males masturbate regularly from the age of 12 on up (masturbating defined as pulling and stroking the penis) then everyone should have a dick about 12 inches long by 18 and 20 inches long by 30. Pulling on your dick is not going to make it bigger however it will make it really hard and eventually a sticky thick fluid will be dicharged followed by a really relaxing satisfied feeling.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's all natural...I've never done anything to it. I really don't think excercising would actually make it bigger.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is basically genetic . Do you know a real way to get the dick longer that really works ? My dream is to get my dick atleast 3 inches bigger .From 8 inches to 11 inches .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

iffsvirgo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iam 5.5" hard at age of 20 and want to increase its length but i cant afford any pills or devices due to my financial problems. Can anyone help me getting its length big enough to satisfy my GF.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I have found that my girth is shrinking! I am down to 5.5" mid-shaft and 5.75" base. I usually average 5.75" mid-shaft.

What could cause this? I have been jerking like once a day, could that be it? Am I just not recouperating enough therefore I am not getting as hard? I have also been doing what I guess is like jelqing:)confused:), I clamp really hard with my thumb and index and middle finger and I squeeze really hard up and down. Would that fuck it up?

momy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i donno if my b-f was born like this because he's really hung but i once cought him training in the shower and now i think i know why he's a stallion lol