Are You Normal Around Guys? Do you act one way with your female friends, and another around any reasonably attractive male? See how your "boy-havior" compares here. What's the most "not you" thing you've done around a guy? "I'm a big eater, but when I'm with a new guy, I eat only soup! It's a non-messy meal as long as I don't slurp." Ruthie Chang, 32, San Francisco "I went bridge jumping with friends to get a guy to notice me. Literally jumped off a freaking bridge!" Margaret Mestraud, 35, Clifton, Va. "I kept a bookshelf packed with 'smart books' for my dates to see and hid the chick lit in my bedroom." Christina Couch, 27, Chicago "Weird" Things That Are Very Normal Avoiding eye contact: Seventy-seven percent of women Glamour polled say they glance away while talking to a cute guy. Aw, c'mon; boldness is sexy! Getting the giggles: Seventy-nine percent laugh more in the company of men they like. Out-of-control flirting: Thirty-four percent of women can't always resist the impulse to entice even when he's wearing a wedding ring. Yikes! Normal by the Numbers: 19% of women we polled order beer rather than cocktails to seem cooler to men. 30% speak more softly around guys. 8% say they try not to seem too brainy when talking to men. Let's hear it for the other 92 percent! 83% dress to impress themselves. If guys like their outfit, that's a bonus. 63% say their female friends act the same no matter who is in the room.