are you ok with a man using sex toy on you during intrcourse or would it be a turnoff

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_1homie, Aug 31, 2008.

1. the_1homie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    say for example he has a full collection of sex toys for a womans pleasure (think the scene in deuce biggalow male giggalow) and you happen to find it how would you feel ? turned off or on? if you like how long should he wait until introducing them into the bed room? here a visual for some...him fucking you hard doggy style with him holding a vib on your clit

2. melis

melis New Member

I can just feel it: I'm so old-fashioned! I don't mind the visual, I love toys! I like to spice things up with the occasional vibe or cock ring. But frankly, I like the toys to be mine. The thought of using toys that have been used by someone else...? Oh, and not the first time I have sex with someone... I guess I'm not just old-fashioned, I'm a somewhat uptight germophobe as well. :redface:

3. wonderland

wonderland Member

When to talk about sex toys depends on the nature of the relationship. I can be conservation when I first start seeing a man. If he wanted to talk about that within the first week or two I might be turned off.
    Toys are a turn on. I agree with Melis, I would prefer to use my own. I do think it would be fun to go pick some out together.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've done this. :redface: I rather like it, actually.

5. thehighheelsgirl

I've done this, but I'm going to do it if I know the toy is new and not used on some other girl before me.

Jen

6. TugGirl78

TugGirl78 New Member

If he wants to use toys on me it's fine as long as they are mine. I don't like the idea of using a toy that has been used on someone else. The same goes for certain fetishwear. You never know where it has been. (eww) True you could always put condoms on vibes & such but I'd rather just use mine. It's bad enough not knowing if his sheets have been cleaned since his latest encounter, much less the rest.

7. 7x6

7x6 Member

It very much depends on the woman. My ex wife was very, lets say traditional in bed and toys were never part of our sex lives.

The next long relationship I was in was with a very highly sexed woman who found it hard to cum. We often used various vibrators, sometimes a huge thick "realistic" one which she couldn't take more than 8" of, sometimes a small one in her ass while I fucked her, I have a close up photo somewhere of her with the last inch of a 2.5" thick, 6" tall glass sticking out of her pussy.

Other women have been rather more conventional. a few have liked my cock ring which makes me a lttle extra hard and, more importantly, holds the skin of my cock tighter. My current girlfriend is very into sex but everything has to be rather too spontaneous for toys to be involved. Only last night we tried a vibrating durex cock ring which I was enjoying but she found too distracting. I had to remove it but it played a small part in the best fuck we'd had for a while!

8. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like it. But again, would want to know they were mine... There's a new guy of mine who has a fuck machine, and I'm dying to try that thing out.

9. Kat

Kat Member

Haven't posted for ages but have a little free time today. My husband and I use toys (mostly dildos) all the time during sex. I have way more stamina (when it comes to sex) than he does and need to have multiple o's which can take some time. So we always start off with the toys and when I'm ready he fucks me. That way, we both get what we need.

kat

Draft saved Draft deleted