Are YOU one of her her bazillion viewers?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No. And Im not even the slightest bit compelled to click that link from what youve described.

I dont understand why people watch all that amateur shit on youtube.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont think she is particularly amazing btw, im just highlighting the fact she has a shit load of fans and nothing is really happening to her. THe complexities of "fame"

Well being famous on the internet is a world in itself. Not usually much pay involved but it still feeds that desire for attention.

There are folk on this forum who think they are famous. They usually have crap in there sign like; please do not bother me unless I have deemed you worthy of my attention. Lol.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who have you heard discovered on youtube?

Ive stumbled upon one by accident. Apparently UK rapper Tinie Tempah who has just hit No1 in the UK chart with Pass out had his first break on Youtube;

"His personal break came with a YouTube video hit of a track called "Wifey" and scoring a track for a hand-held computer console alongside DJ Ironik in 2005."

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lisa Lavie and Terra Naomi both started on youtube, they're both very talented.

I look at youtube and observe a similar phenomena to that I see on programs like Pop Idol, America's/Britain's Got Talent - talentless singers who have never been told the truth, their stupid parents have told them they're the next Whitney Houston and no one has ever done them the favour of disabusing them of this notion and giving them a healthy dose of reality. It's the same on youtube, look at the comments and singers with an average voice, singers with a terrible voice are told they're incredible, to keep on with what they're doing and fame is sure to come, its only the occasional comment that tells the truth and then out goes the stupid cry of 'hater'. People could stick to honesty and do everyone a favour, the world wouldn't be half as fucked up as it was if people weren't under the delusion they can be anything/do anything/they're the most special person in the world.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read the heading and thought, "No, I'm American." If I were from Bazil I'd be one of her Bazillian viewers. Blonde moment.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I read the heading and thought, "No, I'm American." If I were from Bazil I'd be one of her Bazillian viewers. Blonde moment.

I had one too. I read that as brazil.

This started as a smug comment, then i realised that was the joke.... Its ok. I am still kinda blonde. Or i was. I dunno. my hair colour is mixed.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Youtube is the shiznick and I trust the youtube community's opinion over the lame ass American Idol bullshit any day. The girl is very musical and sings with good pitch, her guitar and key playing is real good too. Very impressive Lemon... if she keeps it up and expands her talent, she will be on MTV in no time. Maybe she'll open up for Orianthi on a "Chicks who can actually play" tour! lol!

D

deleted157868

Youtube is the shiznick and I trust the youtube community's opinion over the lame ass American Idol bullshit any day. The girl is very musical and sings with good pitch, her guitar and key playing is real good too. Very impressive Lemon... if she keeps it up and expands her talent, she will be on MTV in no time. Maybe she'll open up for Orianthi on a "Chicks who can actually play" tour! lol!

Too bad MTV has nothing to do with music at all anymore. Now, if she was a raging alcoholic and sexaholic seeking help she may have a chance.