Are YOU one of her her bazillion viewers?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there is some real talent on YouTube. I love this duo. They have a house full of instruments, some real good audio equipment, a great ear for quirky arrangements and the girl can really sing.

Some of their tunes are a little annoying, but its hard to beat this amazing harmonizing chord progression for Favorite Things, partly done in 5/4.

Then this old Nat King Cole Tune. Simply sublime.

And Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes.

This is all multitracking by the same two or three people.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there is some real talent on YouTube. I love this duo. They have a house full of instruments, some real good audio equipment, a great ear for quirky arrangements and the girl can really sing.

Some of their tunes are a little annoying, but its hard to beat this amazing harmonizing chord progression for Favorite Things, partly done in 5/4.

Then this old Nat King Cole Tune. Simply sublime.

And Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes.

This is all multitracking by the same two or three people.

Oh that disgusting and deliberate mispronunciation of the English language is getting really fucking old.

Yo, Feist called and she wants her goddamn vocal style back. Astrud's chilly and conversational singing style was cool in the 60's but fuckin' come on boys and girls... develop your own sound.

That said, I love the videos and "Mr. Sandman" was the shit. They range from making amazing homemade cover versions to butchering the most beloved pop songs of our generation.

I think I love them as much as I hate them?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh that disgusting and deliberate mispronunciation of the English language is getting really fucking old.

Yo, Feist called and she wants her goddamn vocal style back. Astrud's chilly and conversational singing style was cool in the 60's but fuckin' come on boys and girls... develop your own sound.

That said, I love the videos and "Mr. Sandman" was the shit. They range from making amazing homemade cover versions to butchering the most beloved pop songs of our generation.

I think I love them as much as I hate them?

Yes, they could get annoying, but this is the beauty of youtube. There is always something interesting out there.

How about the amazing Hiromi Uehara channeling Chick Corea, while doing a duet with Chick Corea.

She is insane, though.

The hammer guitar guy. 28 million views.
Sublime hammer.

Korean girl channels George Benson with machine-like precision.

Another girl channels Santana

Santana finds hot guitar babe. Here she is up close and personal. I love her musicality.

Reactions: justwatchi