Are you or have you been in an ongoing relationship with a m to f postop tran woman?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rrkrd, Jun 11, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    A close straight friend of mine has been recently dating a wonderful woman who happens to be post op male to female. He is past the hurdle of dealing with the fact that she was once a man and now feels emotionally and physically attracted to her beauty and they are very much in love.

He confided in me recently that up to now their love making has consisted mostly of kissing and heavy petting. Sexually he would like to go all the way but wonders whether intercourse will be the same as he experienced with other women in the past.

He is somewhat frustrated because he doesnt want to hurt her physically and isnt sure if the mechanics of sex are the same given the situation.

Are there other men out there who have been or are presently being intimate with post op women? There seems to be little out there for straight men that want a genuine ongoing relationship.

2. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Interesting questions... I'll be looking to see the responses, but I think that it would be best to tell your friend to talk to her about it. He seems serious and sincere, so I'm sure she would be happy to discuss it with him.

3. instynctive

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never been with a post-op.. preferring pre-ops..

4. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Like all relationships, it's best to have open communication and be as honest as possible while staying empathetic.

5. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with scott redleter- tell him to talk with her.

6. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Why ask us here? ,,,, ask her/him.

7. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

If he's worried that her vagina might not be large or elastic enough to accommodate his penis, then she could find out by trying out different sized dildos and vibrators. If he's worried she won't have enough natural juices for lubricant, then he can buy some online, at a drugstore, or a sex toy store.

8. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

He should be fine to have sex with her just like any other woman. He will just need to use plenty of lube since the vagina is created by inverting the skin of the penis after the vascular part has been removed so it produces no natural lubrication like a real vagina.

9. SexyU

SexyU New Member

Wow...never understood why some men would do this to a wonderful penis

Draft saved Draft deleted