Are you or have you been in an ongoing relationship with a m to f postop tran woman?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A close straight friend of mine has been recently dating a wonderful woman who happens to be post op male to female. He is past the hurdle of dealing with the fact that she was once a man and now feels emotionally and physically attracted to her beauty and they are very much in love.

He confided in me recently that up to now their love making has consisted mostly of kissing and heavy petting. Sexually he would like to go all the way but wonders whether intercourse will be the same as he experienced with other women in the past.

He is somewhat frustrated because he doesnt want to hurt her physically and isnt sure if the mechanics of sex are the same given the situation.

Are there other men out there who have been or are presently being intimate with post op women? There seems to be little out there for straight men that want a genuine ongoing relationship.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting questions... I'll be looking to see the responses, but I think that it would be best to tell your friend to talk to her about it. He seems serious and sincere, so I'm sure she would be happy to discuss it with him.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A close straight friend of mine has been recently dating a wonderful woman who happens to be post op male to female. ...

He confided in me recently that up to now their love making has consisted mostly of kissing and heavy petting. Sexually he would like to go all the way but wonders whether intercourse will be the same as he experienced with other women in the past.

He is somewhat frustrated because he doesnt want to hurt her physically and isnt sure if the mechanics of sex are the same given the situation. ...

If he's worried that her vagina might not be large or elastic enough to accommodate his penis, then she could find out by trying out different sized dildos and vibrators. If he's worried she won't have enough natural juices for lubricant, then he can buy some online, at a drugstore, or a sex toy store.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He should be fine to have sex with her just like any other woman. He will just need to use plenty of lube since the vagina is created by inverting the skin of the penis after the vascular part has been removed so it produces no natural lubrication like a real vagina.

SexyU

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...never understood why some men would do this to a wonderful penis