Are You Or Have You Known A Female Sex Addict And What Problems...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actual sex addiction is damaging and toxic.
Women with high sex drives they are eager to act upon? Yes. And it was dope.
A past partner of mine was not naturally monogamous, except for when she was in love with a guy, but then she would invariably cheat on him. When she was casually dating, she might spend the night with me, then meet up with another guy she knew the next day, or even sleep with a brand new guy she just met, then be back in my bed a few days later. She enjoyed the men she was with for the pleasure she got, but I wondered if there was something else going on.

High sex drive???
"sex addict"???
something else??? <== most likely
I agree with Enid, the term evolved as a legal defense tool rather than a human condition.

My experience is that conditions occur when people seek to have more or less sex and sexual partners than their basic sex drive is seeking, in a sense they are no longer seeking sex, but sex as a substitute or affirmation etc of something else.
The woman I referred to above eventually needed some mental health evaluation and treatment due to sudden outbursts of anger and violence. She did get that help, and when I saw her later, she had better realization and control of her behavior. Did we still have sex? Yes, of course, as we were very sexually compatible. We half joked and half seriously said that if we met up again in nn years time, and if we were both single, we'd jump right back into bed together.

Dirkdiggler9.3x7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure any guy who has dates long enough definitely has. One girl I met thanksgiving night at home to start and we continued on through grad school would let me fuck her pretty much anywhere including at a Mets and Yankee game and nearly the subway. According to her I was the biggest she had encountered so we would meet up get tipsy and bang on average 7 times in a 18 hour session.

Reactions: lapdog2001

kinky4myman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Are You Or Have You Known A Female Sex Addict And What Problems...​

My husband considers me a sex addict. My roommates after college did. My roommates in college did. Everyone else considers me a whore but they do not know me so well.

From my husband's perspective - no problems. From mine - none. From others - me having sex all the time around them wore them out. Boyfriends could not keep up with me for very long unless they had multiple friends helping out. I have no idea how I never caught anything. Now I am very careful, back then not so much so I could see that as a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Are You Or Have You Known A Female Sex Addict And What Problems...​

My husband considers me a sex addict. My roommates after college did. My roommates in college did. Everyone else considers me a whore but they do not know me so well.

From my husband's perspective - no problems. From mine - none. From others - me having sex all the time around them wore them out. Boyfriends could not keep up with me for very long unless they had multiple friends helping out. I have no idea how I never caught anything. Now I am very careful, back then not so much so I could see that as a problem.
Welcome aboard - your account is more than a decade old, but I can see you only started using it today...

If both you and your husband are happy, what's not to like.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm what many of you call a Boomer. For me it's not a degrading term. I just happen to be born at a time when most people thought having sex was good :) Or perhaps, they had just survived a time when the world could have ended.

2 cities in Japan had been wiped off the face of the planet. 300,000 in an instant. The UK tested Atomic weapons her in Aus for years...............it also went toward US technology. The native Australians paid dearly for this....untold story.

I suppose human evolution comes to develop with it's hardships, realities, what we strive for and believe in.

Truly, I really have no clue as to what a sex addict is. But let me ask you this.

If someone were to threaten your choice of what or whatever you wish to be, whose side would you be on?

All of a sudden differences become one, the threat against being able to be different is the enemy.

Secretly, we all wish to be individual....well, I do anyway.

I have visited here for the past 16 years probably because I am a procrastinator......but also I feel I am not alone in being a pervert :)

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh crap, did I just post this in the wrong forum? female sex addict?

No such thing. Figment of everyone's imagination.

Non existent, magical beast, hypothetical, delusional. Females have no sexual wants at all. They join up because they wish to know whether other females feel the same.

I've met 4 female sex addicts. But don't tell anyone.

Last edited:

kinky4myman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome aboard - your account is more than a decade old, but I can see you only started using it today...

If both you and your husband are happy, what's not to like.
Yes I ran across my signup going through my old emails. And thank you so much for the welcome. Glad to meet you. Hope you are finding yourself extremely blessed!

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My two cents....

I'm not an expert in addictions, so my point of view is in layman's terms.

My view of a sexual addiction is when the activity becomes so consuming that it becomes detrimental to a person's well being. And I'll let you use your imagination as to what they are.

As an example my partner and I are in an open relationship and we both have been into the lifestyle for more than 10 years. Do I consider my partner a sex addict because she enjoys having sex with many different people? I don't think so. We both have sex with many different people and way more than the average person. But that doesn't make us sex addicts. Sex is certainly not the focus in our relationship. We like going with other people because it provides novelty and variety not the emotional intimacy. That is, we enjoy the activity because it provides the physical pleasure...and it's especially intense when it's with a new person.

Does this mean that we would be diagnosed as sex addicts. I don't think so. We have our rules that we have agreed to follow. So there are guard rails to safeguard our relationship. Once you start crashing through the guard rails and start doing whatever you feel like....then you will have problems.

markonato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had one girl that was nympho, and I can tell you it is not fun. On our first date I thought she is virgin and there was nothing indicating what she really is. Skinny, with tiny ass and she looked like totally asexual.

First time she came to my place and I suggested we watch a movie. During movie we start kissing and touching each other and in no time she was down on me. She was sucking my dick with such a pleasure I have never seen before.
Penetration was the hardest part because her pussy was so tiny comparing to my cock. But after penetrating her, she used to ride me for hours.
We used to have sex all the time sometimes 5-6 times per day and in the beggining it was fun. But later it became kind of exhausing because she wanted to have sex non stop

She would come to my place leaving work early and I told her I can not have sex because I was working in front of computer. She used to go bellow the table and suck me.

I know this sounds fun, but after while it is really exhausting :)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actual sex addiction is damaging and toxic.

Pathology ain't sexy. And so not wank fodder material. Very little of the impulse is sexual, sex is just the way deep unhappiness is medicated

Women with high sex drives they are eager to act upon? Yes. And it was dope.
Diversification intermittently, evenly dispersed. Intoxication, addiction...application versus restriction can lean to dereliction, debilitation. On to rehabilitation of said sexualization leading to an awakening.

Yep, now I'm totally cured. Huge penis, people with sexy minds, dirty thoughts, mysterious beings, aliens with probing tentacles, comics with twisted imaginations and sites dedicated to sad stories of large penises no longer effects me.

Okay.

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How can one say this? Okay, Yes....and No.

Because of what they have experienced before, and is there more.

Does this make them any different to a male, or an addict? No.

Because one desires further experience does not make one an addict. What makes an addict is OBSESSION, to the point it damages either your body or mind.

Bigthick7in

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My two cents....

I'm not an expert in addictions, so my point of view is in layman's terms.

My view of a sexual addiction is when the activity becomes so consuming that it becomes detrimental to a person's well being. And I'll let you use your imagination as to what they are.

As an example my partner and I are in an open relationship and we both have been into the lifestyle for more than 10 years. Do I consider my partner a sex addict because she enjoys having sex with many different people? I don't think so. We both have sex with many different people and way more than the average person. But that doesn't make us sex addicts. Sex is certainly not the focus in our relationship. We like going with other people because it provides novelty and variety not the emotional intimacy. That is, we enjoy the activity because it provides the physical pleasure...and it's especially intense when it's with a new person.

Does this mean that we would be diagnosed as sex addicts. I don't think so. We have our rules that we have agreed to follow. So there are guard rails to safeguard our relationship. Once you start crashing through the guard rails and start doing whatever you feel like....then you will have problems.
You basically describe yourself as a functional addict and you've been drinking the Kool-Aid so long you've learned how to manage your addiction, and out of that management you have adapted. You're still an addict LOL "it's especially intense when with a new person"...no duh! That's the whole point you constantly need new partners to reach that high that's not normal. You completely lack the intimacy of sex but what you're doing works for you. You've adapted to be functional, which in the big picture of things if you're good at work finances hobbies and relationships then you're winning at life. Nobody's perfect