Are You Physically Bigger Than Your Bottom

D_Trimmers3

Account Disabled
Media
Taller? Stronger? I'm versatile, but rather short, and I noticed the other day that the guys that top me tend to be taller, while the guys that bottom for me tend to be shorter, or at least more lithe. Just thought it might be interesting.

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The world is made up of all types. I think you will find that there is no correlation between size/height and sexual position. There are tall guys who are nelly bottoms and short guys that are dominate tops and visa versa.

It's all about if the two people click and they accept what they are being offered.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 5'9" 180 lbs. and have bottomed for smaller guys...though they had big cocks, kinda looked funny but felt amazing. So I don't care about height, as long as his cock is rock hard and somewhat big.

Indybottombiguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer guys taller than me with big dicks. Pretty easy for me as I am 5'8" with a 6" cock. I'm pretty happy with my cock, it's my ass that prefers a large cock. There's somthing about a guy my height (or closer) that is a turn off, I need a guy bigger than me. Fortunately, my buddy is 6'5" with a big dick - just wish I had more time with him!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think sexually my ideal most sexually compatible partner, would be slightly taller but not too much taller, slightly more built and with a big dick, who is mostly top or total top with the understanding that i can top him or someone else from time to time.. since don't ever want to say i'm a total bttm

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im 6"2, 95kg, and my man is 5"9. around 80kg, and there is no doubt about the fact (or complaint!) that I am the bottom :)