Are You Ready For Some Football!

7x6andchg: I wish I knew, Geo....because living in Wisconsin AS a Packers fan and working in Minnesota is getting unbearable lately...

I was pulling for the 49ers...

7x6&C

7x6andchg: Well I just might throw my TV out the window if the Packers can't manage to beat the lowly Bears tomorrow night...

7x6&C

7x6andchg: ROTFLOL :D ...exactly....Green...like the Bay....c'mon, Brett.
Maybe that's it - maybe he needs glasses!

7x6&C

jackinman: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1062954789;start=20#39 date=09/28/03 at 13:28:14]Ok, someone tell me what superman drugs the Vikings are taking? I need to give some to the 49ers so the don't go 1-15. The way they look today, :mad: At least i have Giants baseball. [/quote]

Hey Geo, the drug is called Randy Moss, :D

Don't feel bad, at least your record is better than the NY Jets. They are horrible right now.

7x6andchg: Oh, Moss is an overrated, lazy, ne'er do well.
Don't even get me started on him.

7x6&C

jerkin4-10: well george...i took the lions...figured joey was due...

rainfletcher: Anyone else see that HUGE f'ing clip on the Bronco's during Dante Hall's return? Right in the middle of the action - incredibly obvious.

I'm about nauseous listening to all these miserable talking heads going on and on about how brilliant the play was. Maybe it was brilliant, but it should have been 1st and 10 from the 1 yard line!!!

aussiechick63: I just love a guy thats passionate about football.
I'm still waiting for your tips Geo. In the meantime, get yourself a new team hon, cos they sound like they suck. :D

7x6andchg: Packers won, though...happy about that. 3-2 isn't too bad....they keep this up they might make the playoffs after all.

Although KC has me worried.... :mad:

7x6&C

Tender: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=meetgreet;num=1062954789;start=40#52 date=10/07/03 at 17:25:26]Packers won, though...happy about that.  3-2 isn't too bad....they keep this up they might make the playoffs after all.

Although KC has me worried.... :mad:

7x6&C[/quote]

KC!!!!!!!!!!!
KC! KC! KC! KC! KC! ....!!! :)

:-*
Tender

rainfletcher: Aussie, I have to ask....where do I send my marriage proposal??? ;)

rainfletcher: Tender,

Talk to me after you come to errr...hold on (scratches head trying to remember)...Mile High Stadium at Invesco Field, or is it Invesco Stadium at Mile High Filed....Damn, now I'm really confused.

Well, Talk to me after KC comes to Denver! That game was a crock!!! I missed it 'cause I was trying to do that bonding thing with my girlfriend who has no sense of priorities. But from what I understand, KC should be worried....

7x6andchg: Rain -

Let's see what GB and KC do this weekend - then we shall see if KC should be worried.  The Pack aren't looking up to snuff this year...passble, yes, but not the NFL's winningest team over the past 2 years by any stretch.

7x&C

rainfletcher: 7X6+C,

I'm gathering you are a cheese-head? (BTW, that term could have different connotations on this board, no? LOL)

GB looked great this weekend, and I'm hoping they'll expose KC for the overhyped, lucky bastards they are (sorry, Tender)! Not sure I'd ever say this, but GO GREEN BAY!!!

rainfletcher: You know what Geo? Something about Peyton Manning kept me watching even when it looked like it was over and done. Don't know why, but I just really had the feeling he was still in the game, if you know what I mean. He was acting and playing like HE still thought the game was winnable....

Having said that, NO WAY did I think they were coming back...One of the best games I've seen all year.