Are you really

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I'm going out like this what's it to you Bub? I got me a image to uphold and this oughta do it.

On second thought you're right. I shouldn't go out looking like this-why don't you go do my shopping and errands for me?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for one horrifying moment i thought my grandmother was on this site. *shudder*ML
hahaha :rofl:

MMMHmmm! All that was missing was the muttering under the breath,
"Damn' fool goin' out there lookin' like a motherless chile. Like she's got no family!"
OMG! My mom said that to me through most of my teens. :tongue: :lmao: It was usually followed by, "for heavens sake put on some lipstick you never know when you will meet Mr. Right."

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NTQT - what is it with mothers and lipstick? every dyke i know, her mother "maybe if you just wore a little lipstick...". no, it's not changing a damn thing.

anyway, i am going out. all moms, grans and those concerned i am presentable. boots polished, laced neatly and tied. clothes clean, pressed and coordinated. washed behind my ears, the hair is neat. i'll look both ways before i cross the street, i'll the hold the door open for people, i won't swear and i promise to use please, thank you, Sir and Ma'am as needed.

ML

and YES i am wearing clean underwear.

forgot. i'm taking a jacket just in case.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The local mall seems to have a lot of girls under 25 who wear low rise jeans. What makes this so bad is they are usually grossly overweight and they like to wear t shirts which ride up over their bellys. :yuck: Add to this the requisite heart, butterfly, or dolphin tramp stamp and it's enought to make me hurl my mocha frappucino. I usually say to myself, "what a shame that poor child has no mother." :cool:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure