Are You Sexually Attracted to Guys You Just Met?

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It depends on my mood/ if I'm instantly attracted to a guy, usually I don't get that "oh I wanna fuck his brains out" all the time, but once inawhile I'll see a guy & will be like damn ..............

Wish there were more girls like you!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not really. I might think someone is good looking at first glance but it takes a lot more than that for me to be sexually attracted.

However I did feel strongly attracted to my current partner when I first saw him. He's an exception though.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
the difference between men and women on this is that if 90 percent of the females in my age group which i will define as 10 years in either direction offered me head as a stranger, i would take it. maybe regret it afterwards, but take it. if a guy goes up to a girl and offers to give her head she will probably call the cops.

abriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm a little bit different. I have been instantly sexually attracted to guys and with a very few of them, I did have sex. (Always safe, always with a condom and always letting a friend know that I was taking someone home.)
I've been lucky in that none of my experiences were bad ones.
A couple turned into relationships but that's not often.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's in their smell. Really.

Sexual attraction based on perception is a result of knowledge and stimuli processed through the limbic brain...but your olfactory bulbs are plugged directly into your hypothalamus, so scents you breathe skip the limbic system and go directly to the animal brain. If your reptilian brain likes their smell, the sense of attraction is immediate, intense...and very memorable.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's in their smell. Really.

Sexual attraction based on perception is a result of knowledge and stimuli processed through the limbic brain...but your olfactory bulbs are plugged directly into your hypothalamus, so scents you breathe skip the limbic system and go directly to the animal brain. If your reptilian brain likes their smell, the sense of attraction is immediate, intense...and very memorable.

*sniff sniff* Hi, I don't think we've met before...

sovicious

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have instant attractions and I have acted on them. Its just curious to see that with talk of female instant attraction there was a mention of female sAfety from weirdos and STI's but there was a male comment that just said I guess we men just don't think of that. It is a double standard for sure. We are warned to be safe, be aware and to feel that sex when we want it outside a relationship shouldn't be our shining moment. Its crazy. I like sex and if I see a guy that I like and we click sex is possible. Just my .02

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please.

All girls know within the first encounter if they'd fuck you. Will they that moment? No. But they know they would. And it's obvious as soon as you hint at it if they'd give you some.

Sometimes.

There have been other men whom I haven't been interested in initially who eventually attract me. Attraction isn't always instant with me. Sometimes it grows from nothing at all.

Other men that I was interested in initially end up acting like such jackasses that there's no way I'd ever sleep with them, so it works both ways. I can definitely lose attraction for a guy if he turns out to be jerk!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree Petite. Sometimes you know, sometimes you don't. I knew a guy who seemed almost too polite and respectful when I first met him. I thought that would probably transfer to sex and that he would be rather boring in bed. As I got to know him better I changed my mind and had sex with him - he was brilliant!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My problem with this question is how are you sexually attracted when you first meet? I may think someone is HOT and on my I wonder what it would be like list, but actual sexual attraction? Burning desire, butterflies in your stomach? I know I've been nervous and excited to be around some guys when I first meet them, but I just don't know if I could call it SEXUAL attraction?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have instant attractions and I have acted on them. Its just curious to see that with talk of female instant attraction there was a mention of female sAfety from weirdos and STI's but there was a male comment that just said I guess we men just don't think of that. It is a double standard for sure. We are warned to be safe, be aware and to feel that sex when we want it outside a relationship shouldn't be our shining moment. Its crazy. I like sex and if I see a guy that I like and we click sex is possible. Just my .02

Males certainly SHOULD be thinking about STIs and possible psychos. Those who don't are as silly as the women who don't (including me on occasion).

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My problem with this question is how are you sexually attracted when you first meet? I may think someone is HOT and on my I wonder what it would be like list, but actual sexual attraction? Burning desire, butterflies in your stomach? I know I've been nervous and excited to be around some guys when I first meet them, but I just don't know if I could call it SEXUAL attraction?

Burning desire and butterflies sounds more like the initial stages of love/lust to me :smile:. I figure if my clit is throbbing and I'm wet it's probably a sexual attraction . . . and yes, I've had that when I've first met people.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Burning desire and butterflies sounds more like the initial stages of love/lust to me :smile:. I figure if my clit is throbbing and I'm wet it's probably a sexual attraction . . . and yes, I've had that when I've first met people.

Haha, yeah clit throbbing I just didn't want to say it:redface: But yeah I don't think I've ever felt that when I first initially met a guy? I'll make sure I pay more attention from now on:biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please.

All girls know within the first encounter if they'd fuck you. Will they that moment? No. But they know they would. And it's obvious as soon as you hint at it if they'd give you some.
you're talking out of your arse, my dear.

it might take me several meetings to realise, no, i really couldn't sleep with him. the looks are there but the personality just isn't enough.

it takes me several meetings to turn a guy from a ''maybe i could'' into a ''fuck yeah!'' in my mind.

i need a guy to turn me on mentally.

you're assuming that women are like men.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm instantly sexually attracted when a guy looks like this or this. I really want to do lots of very naughty things with them for a very long time. Honest.

Rawr.