Are You Sexually Attracted to Guys You Just Met?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm instantly sexually attracted when a guy looks like this or this. I really want to do lots of very naughty things with them for a very long time. Honest.

Rawr.

Lol you like those pretty men:tongue: The first one has the same color eyes as me:biggrin1: Lets see what I can show you that I think I would maybe WANT immediately. I like rugged guys, not the GQ look.

THIS man could melt my panties right off!http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh72/TeddyPossum/tb_Clay1.jpg

THIS man would be a close second! This is as pretty as I go.
http://www.starswelove.com/celebrities/c/channingtatum/pictures/channing_tatum007b.jpg

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? I guess I'm just a weirdo.

Ah, well, TheBoyfriend is definitely a pretty boy! I wanted to jump his bones the first moment we met. He kept trying to get me to do it, too. That was fun. :biggrin1:

He does look a little GQ, but that's mostly because he lets other people dress him, like me and his best friend.

He's also one of the toughest guys I've ever met, and I've dated a Navy Seal.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? I guess I'm just a weirdo.

Ah, well, TheBoyfriend is definitely a pretty boy! I wanted to jump his bones the first moment we met. He kept trying to get me to do it, too. That was fun. :biggrin1:

He does look a little GQ, but that's mostly because he lets other people dress him, like me and his best friend.

He's also one of the toughest guys I've ever met, and I've dated a Navy Seal.

Nope your not weird at all :wink: We all have our own taste in men. I like ranchers and farmer boys. Always have and always will. Those guys have sexy smexy rippling muscles from hard labor. They set me on fire! Lord their abs... whew, yep I'm going to shut up NOW!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
submissivegirl is getting closer to what i like but still too pretty for me really :)

It's hard to find them on the internet:tongue: If I could go next door and drag my neighbor inside and take pic's you would all see.

Rugged, rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr men. All man. I don't care if he's covered in sweat and dirty horses and DIRT he is rawr. And a perfect gentleman to me which makes me think HERE, here is a man that has my fathers manners and background. And has a tush that NEVER stops. Sigh I can't have him though so I shouldn't think bad thoughts about him:redface:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's hard to find them on the internet:tongue: If I could go next door and drag my neighbor inside and take pic's you would all see.

Rugged, rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr men. All man. I don't care if he's covered in sweat and dirty horses and DIRT he is rawr. And a perfect gentleman to me which makes me think HERE, here is a man that has my fathers manners and background. And has a tush that NEVER stops. Sigh I can't have him though so I shouldn't think bad thoughts about him:redface:

Wait, so you have this massive crush on your next door neighbor who is this rugged gentlemanly type? Is he married?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like submissivegirl's choices, too. I have no idea who those guys are, but they're cute!

My favorite rugged guy, Hugh Jackman. He also cleans up very nicely. Looks good in a suit and a tuxedo. The man's got style.

The first man is Clay Walker (i like country music) he is my superstar crush I crushed on him all through middle/high school. It hasn't faded in time he's just gotten more attractive as he gets older. If I could have a man that looked just like him in his video to "I can't sleep" I would be in man hotness heaven forever. The other guy is Channing Tatum who I never really liked that much until I saw him in Dear John then he became hot.

Wait, so you have this massive crush on your next door neighbor who is this rugged gentlemanly type? Is he married?

Ha! No, he's not married. BUT he lives next to me and my boyfriend. I spend way to much time with him because I take care of his horses when he goes out of town. Plus he lets me ride whenever I like, I'm actually maybe going to buy my favorite from him. Anyway he's perfect BUT I have a boyfriend and regardless of what I think of him I wouldn't cheat on my boyfriend. He's a lot older than I am. I'm not really sure what he thinks of me, but he seems pretty patient with me considering my personality is like a puppy:tongue: He never yells at me, he just seems to understand me. But he's not mine :) He's just a friend that I think is rawr.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Totally agree! I suspect we do have similar tastes. And sweat and horse smell - yum! I love the smell of fresh sweat and I'm the horse-crazy kid who never grew up - horses smell fantastic to me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ha! No, he's not married. BUT he lives next to me and my boyfriend. I spend way to much time with him because I take care of his horses when he goes out of town. Plus he lets me ride whenever I like, I'm actually maybe going to buy my favorite from him. Anyway he's perfect BUT I have a boyfriend and regardless of what I think of him I wouldn't cheat on my boyfriend. He's a lot older than I am. I'm not really sure what he thinks of me, but he seems pretty patient with me considering my personality is like a puppy:tongue: He never yells at me, he just seems to understand me. But he's not mine :) He's just a friend that I think is rawr.

Lucky, lucky girl! For the horse bit AND having the neighbour to look at :smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Remember what I said about a lot of guys not showing interest if you aren't available? He might be interested, you just aren't single so he wouldn't cross that line with you. You never know. :wink:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My problem with this question is how are you sexually attracted when you first meet? I may think someone is HOT and on my I wonder what it would be like list, but actual sexual attraction? Burning desire, butterflies in your stomach? I know I've been nervous and excited to be around some guys when I first meet them, but I just don't know if I could call it SEXUAL attraction?

I think sexual attraction and burning desire are two separate issues. Yes, I am sexually attracted sometimes to guys I just meet. Depends on the guy. There's a young guy a at workl. He's soooooo HOT. Everytime I see him, which is almost work daily...I can't help but to drool and undress him in my mind. But would I act on it...nope. I believe in the old adage..."don't have a honey where you make your money." And I'm a manager...so probably a BAD idea. But he's nice eye candy.

But I will say that I find myself more attracted to younger guys I see/meet vs. older ones. I'll see a younger guy walking his dog in the green belt by my house or a younger guy at the beach or even in the store...and I'll acknowledge how hot he is...in my mind and with my eyes...and I'll think..."DAMN, he's hot!" And then I feel like a dirty, older woman...But it makes me smile.

Again...not acting upon my attraction. It makes me smile. I'll admit it. I'm a sexually charged nymphomanic. AND PROUD OF IT!

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, forgot to comment on the burning desire side of the comment by Submissive Girl. Burning desire is what I have for my hot young guy. Burning desire in general for me is when I'm in a sexual relationship with someone, they rock my world and I can't get enough. I am horny, wet and want sex multiple times daily...and it is because the sex is so amazing that I want more and more and more.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Burning desire in general for me is when I'm in a sexual relationship with someone, they rock my world and I can't get enough. I am horny, wet and want sex multiple times daily...and it is because the sex is so amazing that I want more and more and more.

I was talking to my wife (who's also a redhead) last night about this very thing after we were done fucking. I told her being inside her was the closest thing I could compare to heaven. Every second my cock isn't inside her makes me want to go in more and more. It's more addictive than any drug I've ever taken.