Are You Socially Retarded?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What if the Bangladeshis need protein for starving millions?
J/k, but I do applaud your ability to seize the essential.:cool:

Well, I am planning another trip to Asia soon. I guess I could swing by Bangladesh and drop off some protein. I do like those dark skinned Dravidian girls...

Horse,

There's some of that. mem isn't mean, he's just a stick in the mud. Monster is a nice guy but he gets loads of attention, wanted and unwanted. Sometimes he loves being a piece of meat, other times he resents it. Sometimes he's very insightful, other times he's flaky. It took me a while to warm to him but once I understood some things about him, we get along very well. We all have faults here but do keep in mind most of the people you're talking about have known each other for quite some time and the superficial politeness which ordinarily accompanies new relationships has worn off.

It sucks being the new guy as it can be hard to gage just how other people in a group relate to each other and what you witness may not necessarily indicate the true feelings people may have for each other.

I say the following with all respect. Please don't judge too much just yet.

I just meant that would make up for your meanness (i mean, if I didn't like it... but anyway...) The Monster person said I wasn't a nice person even though I complimented his dick, I told him we 'couldn't go on like this.' There are some here who you can see the types in this book 'The adonis Complex'. Spend so much time posing they can't remember how to respond to English sentences, another form of social retardation. Monster told jpn, 10 years younger, he wouldn't like to have sex with him, was doing older brother number like that weird couple in queer as folk.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Horse,

There's some of that. mem isn't mean, he's just a stick in the mud. Monster is a nice guy but he gets loads of attention, wanted and unwanted. Sometimes he loves being a piece of meat, other times he resents it. Sometimes he's very insightful, other times he's flaky. It took me a while to warm to him but once I understood some things about him, we get along very well. We all have faults here but do keep in mind most of the people you're talking about have known each other for quite some time and the superficial politeness which ordinarily accompanies new relationships has worn off.

It sucks being the new guy as it can be hard to gage just how other people in a group relate to each other and what you witness may not necessarily indicate the true feelings people may have for each other.

No, he was talking about when I said that NoStrings looked bored in the pic of the Chantilly Eagle get-together. Which I don't think he knows about, nor has see the pic.

No, he was talking about when I said that NoStrings looked bored in the pic of the Chantilly Eagle get-together. Which I don't think he knows about, nor has see the pic.

I thought he looked self-conscious but so do many people when having their picture taken. He also wasn't all that well when the picture was taken so that has to be figured in to the equation.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought he looked self-conscious but so do many people when having their picture taken. He also wasn't all that well when the picture was taken so that has to be figured in to the equation.

If I were mean, I would say that he couldn't hang with the old folks, but I am not, so I won't.:wink::biggrin1:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Horse,

Darling, I appreciate that you would take the time to explain this to me, but it's just the internet does not give much affect. i was totally kidding memo calling him 'mean', I think he's funny. And I think Monster is fine, too, but he is doing the bullshitting, but I thought I made it clear that I just thought his bullshit was funny--he was just being the 'older jock' to jpn and having fun posing for me--you think I haven't just been doing just that right on the street? the one bad thing about this site for an exhibitionist like me is I'm always worried I'll pull it out right on the street--LEGAL RETARDATION!!! I sometimes have gotten so hot on the street that I've had to go into those big phone booths and look around and pull it out and do some jacking there, and I'm always walking down dark streets and pulling my whole basket out the fly and holding my caressing hand over it. This is dangerous exhibitionist's retardation! As for being 'the new guy', I'm not. I spent a lot of time here for about a month a year ago, and know plenty of the people here. Sorry, but I have to sayas well 'with all due respect.'

I just thought memo is witty (like me). I'm surprised you couldn't see I was complimenting him. Even the ones who are sort of really mean, like the Arkansas right-winger, it still doesn't matter, because he's full of internet shit. I like the witty ones, and talked a lot to Spoiled Princess last year, who's a very bright woman. We were talking the other day about how few people were still posting from even a year ago. You thought I was 'the new guy' because I just had time to come back here and started posting all over the forums the last few days. Last year I used the chat room more, but like the forums better now. Thanks for the thoughts, even though they weren't exactly spot on! Hell, who's is on the internet! and we all 'judge' even when we shouldn't.

If I were mean, I would say that he couldn't hang with the old folks, but I am not, so I won't.:wink::biggrin1:

I thought that at first too but I must say that a real dungeon must be at least somewhat intriguing at any age so he couldn't have been that bored by the old folks.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought that at first too but I must say that a real dungeon must be at least somewhat intriguing at any age so he couldn't have been that bored by the old folks.

Oh, but he has no problem hanging with the cougars and the geezers, mem. None at all.

You two are worse than I am.:biggrin1: and I thought I was bad.:notworthy:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
As a teen, I was rather socially retarded but the thing that changed that the most was Dale Carnegie's book, How to win friends and influence people. That must be the best ever guide to interacting with other people.

Also learning about body language is very important for knowing when someone is inviting you to converse with them, eye contact and smiling let you know so much about a situation.

I remember being very worried about what others were thinking and sometimes during mid sentence I would think about it, causing me to make mistakes and get embarrassed.

I think women are naturally more sensitive to situations which gives them an advantage.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I am an irascible, anxious, socially retarded asshole. I am also a sweet non-judgemental little boy. I am either loud and obnoxious or totally quiet.
Worst of both worlds from what everyone is saying. But that said, people usually like me.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
'Tis a lad so young and wet behind the ears that he could grow moss.
Very mature, though.

You Americans are so witty, as are other Americans such as Jim Carrey, Dan Aykroyd, Mike Myers and Martin Short.