Are YOU the bully?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DanielForever, Jul 2, 2005.

1. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

Have any of you big guys ever bullied smaller guys at any point, all the polls seem to be against the men with smaller cocks being nasty, what about you

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    what exactly is the question here?

do I bully people? absolutely; often it's the only way to get what I want, and even more often people simply deserve it.

do I bully people about stuff like dick size? no, that'd be pretty retarded.

3. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

hmmmm being a bigger guy myself, ( physically )
    I can come off as imtimidating to some people I suppose, but I cant recall the last time I bullied someone... hmmm...

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I only bully people who ask me to. Nicely.

You know the type:

"Treat me bad,Sir."

"I've been a very bad boy, Sir"

"I need to be punished, Sir"

"Harder, Sir! Pound my ass, Sir!"

I also get my own fair share of bullying as well. So I always get what's coming to me.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Err, where did you get that idea from? No one here says small cocks are nasty.

6. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Why would anyone treat a smaller dicked person badly? Even with us large guys, there are a few people bigger than we are.

7. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'll only treat you badly if you want it. :evilgrin:

8. jonb

Gold Member

Err, where did you get that idea from? No one here says small cocks are nasty.
    [post=326058]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Except Jana, but she only says they're unsatisfying for her.

As for me, I don't bully people. Life's too short to bully people just because they weren't born with as much as I have.

9. dufus

dufus New Member

I can't say that I have ever bullied anyone, never, nope never. I understand that Reverend Jerry Fallwell has bullied one of the Teletubbies (was it Twinky Winky?). If I had the opportunity, I would like to bully Fallwell.

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I have never bullied anyone ... not really. I have had a couple of sexual partners who wanted me to wrestle them into submission, but that's just what they were into. It had nothing to do with cock size.

11. Freddie53

Gold Member

I can't say that I have ever bullied anyone, never, nope never. I understand that Reverend Jerry Fallwell has bullied one of the Teletubbies (was it Twinky Winky?). If I had the opportunity, I would like to bully Fallwell.
    [post=326185]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Please put it on video so the rest of us can see. Please pretty please. With sugar on top. We all want to see the Reverend Jerry Falldown being bullied over and over.

12. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

everyone here is sooo cool

13. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

i've not, but i've witnessed my friends ripping into another friend cos he thought that he was endowed, and then it was leaked that it was actually 5 inches. my friends were merciless, and i find it funny that the ringleader in this (an until recently close friend of mine) claims to have, in his words, "a 7 and a half incher that i can hardly fit my hand around" when in actual fact he's hardly above average.
    most people who take part in this retarded ritual are usually taking advantage of people who are average to small to combat their own insecurity about the size of their own penis.
    i wish now that i coulda done more to prevent the guy getting bullied like that, but i didn't think it was a big deal at the time.

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Bullies, regardless of where or when, are just simply pathetic. I have never in my life bullied anyone. In my jr. high and sr. high years, there have been a few who tried to bully me, though. They started out with the usual verbal crap. When they discovered that I was not concerned, a couple of them tried more physical means. The lesson they learned was to be careful what they wish for. As soon as one of them put a hand on me, I put my full (at the time) 155 lbs into a right roundhouse to the jaw that literally lifted his feet off the ground. No one bothered the tall quiet guy after that. I won't start a fight, but if I have to, I will end one.

Draft saved Draft deleted