Are you the Madonna or Whore?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a blood donor, and swinging disqualifies you from giving blood. You become a high risk.

So I don't want to be a swinger, but I want an him to stop acting like I am an angel and other 'low class' women are devils. I am curious about the lifestyle. I was brought up in a sheltered enviornment. I really thought it was just fanasty of men, not a reality.

He once told me that he doesn't have to pay for repairs on whores. And I have too many relatives, that want a reason, to hurt him.

The statement made me think differently about him.
You can't change him! You will never meet his needs because he is so compartmentalized. If a lot of your relatives, and probably friends, dislike him it's saying something.

Save yourself further heartache and heartbreak cut the ties now. No contact. He is unable to meet your needs and you are unable to meet his, the relationship is unsustainable. Like some of the others have said regarding kids, do you really want to have that, make that THOSE huge fights?

Think differently, what do you get out of maintaining this relationship? Any relationship should be like 1+1=3. It should be so good and add to your life not fill you with doubts. Don't make him a pet project, save that for a psychiatrist or priest.