Are you tiny

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who classifies themselves as tiny?

What are you thoughts on it? When did you first come to that conclusion? How do you think it has impacted your sex life?

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider myself tiny. More in girth(4.5") than length(6"bp). It makes me wonder how much better the other 3 cocks my wife has had felt. Especially the hung tall Italian she had when we broke up. If he wasn't such a stud and kicked her to the curb she might have ended up with him. As far as other girls, sometimes, not every time, it made me anxious as to what they thought. That being said a lot came back for seconds so i guess I did something right....

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consider myself tiny. More in girth(4.5") than length(6"bp). It makes me wonder how much better the other 3 cocks my wife has had felt. Especially the hung tall Italian she had when we broke up. If he wasn't such a stud and kicked her to the curb she might have ended up with him. As far as other girls, sometimes, not every time, it made me anxious as to what they thought. That being said a lot came back for seconds so i guess I did something right....

You might not feel very big, but you dwarf a lot of truly tiny guys.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
4.5" girth is tiny though... Let's not kid ourselves... Seen many a cock and only 2 or 3 were as thin or thinner. Like I said, I'm not complaining about my length, and quite frankly not complaining at all, but 4.5" girth is a pencil dick either way you cut it. Might be at the upper end of the pencil dick spectrum, but it's there either way! Lol

Reactions: rope9839

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found out I was tiny once I joined LPSG, as everyone has a 9 inch penis or larger here. Since then I have been small but proud.
It has had no impact on my sex life, as I am only technically small in the land of LPSG. In the real world I am comfortably above average