"are you top or bottom?"

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My thought has always been that two grown men in it for the right reason will have a good time and get it done. I'd never rule out someone based on a top or bottom status. Its likely there will be penalty flags flying, red flags and the game will end long before it's even an issue lmao

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

Gstreaker2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whatever works has always been my motto. I've met a number of guys who feel as you do. I always respect limits and can work with anyone.

I agree, its whatever works. I am pretty much a bottom and love to feel a hard cock pumping in my ass, but happy to do whatever makes the other guy comfortable and happy.

Reactions: keenobserver

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At a bar or party most guys I meet don't ask they just seem to assume I'm a top. I guess it's my demeanor and size. If I'm into a guy sexually I want to try to please him. If I'm not into him.I have on occasion told a suitor I'm a bottom just so he'll go away.

musclebunz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am more then willing to do both, but I am a horrible top. The second I start sucking a cock I am on the verge of cumming so i dont last long when I top.

Also feeling a nice long cock deep is amazing and them having him or a TS (I play with allot of TS's) cum up and call me their bottom bitch in my ear makes my cock tremble.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh, how I dislike that question.

Isn't is amazing how quickly this thread took off in radically different directions other than what was intended? I loathe that question as well, as if there can be ONLY one or the other. And even if there was who the fuck cares if you're not in a committed relationship. They are the only two that truly need to know anyhow so why should anyone really care to ask/know to begin with?

TheEnergizerBunny

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't is amazing how quickly this thread took off in radically different directions other than what was intended? I loathe that question as well, as if there can be ONLY one or the other. And even if there was who the fuck cares if you're not in a committed relationship. They are the only two that truly need to know anyhow so why should anyone really care to ask/know to begin with?
I toootally agree with this.

Part of why, I think, the OP stated how he hated this question was because there's such a stigma behind this question and that's why I also hated it for so long. Bottom-shaming is so prevalent in the gay community and it's so destructive and ridiculously unnecessary.

Being foreign in Seoul, majority of guys would just say to me, "You're a top, right?" only because they think bigger dick = top, smaller dick = bottom, and they just assume being white I'm bigger than them. And yes, for some, that may be how it works, but I've never felt that way. It's all about your chemistry with the guy and how it feels in the moment.

That being said, I've had some super muscle bottoms totally own me while I top and in the back of my mind I'd just be like "shouldn't this guy be fucking me?," and I've also had some really thin, dainty-looking guys top me and because they were so well-versed in bottoming, they were incredible tops. So in those moments, my own pre-conceived notions and judgements failed me and I found myself judging them based on what I assumed their position would be, which is exactly what I hate when it happens to me.

tl/dr; I hate this question too and I only find it necessary if I'm about to have sex with a guy, but even then, I don't care that much. I rarely ask.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mostly bottom, I Absolutely LOVE the feel of a guys dick sliding inside my tight ass till his balls are pressed against my ass cheeks, then once I am used to his dick, he can fuck me to his hearts content, as LONG, as DEEP, and as many times as he wants to ;P

I do like to have my dick and balls sucked on and I can cum multiple times. When fucking, the first 2 or 3 loads tend to cum pretty fast, after that, I can usually last long enough to fuck and really enjoy the feeling of a guys ass around my dick

Reactions: pwrdick

Wooly Mammoth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I should perhaps have been more clear in the title. I put it in quotes because I wanted to talk about the question itself, but most people reading the title don't notice the quotes, it appears to me.

Reactions: EdWoody

SkySkin77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could have hated that question, but since I became versatile, it doesn't bother me to answer. I'm proud to be vers, it's the best for me.

Fun fact, here in Lpsg in the topic "is the person above you top or bottom " lot of guys say I'm bottom, probably cause I got too many pics of my ass in jockstrap... Yes I like my ass and showing it, I should add more pics of my big cock lol