Are you tops annoyed when your bottom jerks himself off?

kesmss

Experimental Member
Media
Okay so I'm not sure if I'm alone in this but I usually tell my bottoms not to touch their cock when I fuck them. I'm not sure if this is simply mental or anything, but for me it's just a boner killer when they start masturbating themselves when I fuck them. It's not also this but usually guys who masturbate while they're getting fucked also cum quite quickly which is somewhat of a disappointment. Now, don't get me wrong, I do take care of the bottom's cock during sex but it's just that I prefer to be the one who stimulates his penis while working his ass instead of himself. Plus, I find it a waste for him to waste both his hands on his cock while he could use them for far better things.

I had a fuckbuddy who couldn't keep his hands off his penis when we first had sex so I had to tie his hands for our second time. He told me he enjoyed it far better and it was one of the best orgasms he had. For granted, he could've been bluffing, but it didn't seem like he faked it.

What do you guys think about his? I'm interested in hearing opinions from both bottoms and tops. I just hope I'm not the only dude around here who is somewhat annoyed by this.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To each his own.

I've topped guys and some have jerked themselves themselves off to completion. With others I have finished them off with a handjob while topping. Another dude I was with popped hands free. That was pretty hot...and I popped shortly afterwards

A good lover does what it takes...within reason...to satisfy the needs of their partner.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was trained that it is the Top who is in charge of my orgasms. He might allow me one and then again maybe he won't.He is in charge and that it is none of my business.
Most know how to fuck me so i can cum handsfree, but most don't allow me to cum. Which is fine with me.
I am there for his pleasure and he can use me anyway he sees fit. I am a submissive and have been all my life.

kesmss

Experimental Member
Media
I was trained that it is the Top who is in charge of my orgasms. He might allow me one and then again maybe he won't.He is in charge and that it is none of my business.
Most know how to fuck me so i can cum handsfree, but most don't allow me to cum. Which is fine with me.
I am there for his pleasure and he can use me anyway he sees fit. I am a submissive and have been all my life.

That was hot to read. You sound like an outstanding bottom.

As for the other guys, I've always felt that my controlling their orgasms leads to a far more intense and pleasurable outcome for them so I do care about their needs. It's just that sometimes they don't know what is better for them.

Itsmeandyou

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So according to your line of thinking, there is no pleasure for you? Pretty sad, don't you think ?

kesmss

Experimental Member
Media
So then th TOP is in total control ? Sounds like s plan.

Well, the top should have most of the control over the bottom.

The pleasure of my bottom is my no 1 priority when I top, but why allow him to do something that greatly diminishes that pleasure when I'm in control? It's like allowing your lover to harm himself.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bottoming and Subbing aren't necessarily the same thing, although they certainly can be combined.
if a bottom wants to jerk himself off, while I'm fucking him, he's welcome to. It's all about his pleasure, while I'm getting mine, too.

If he's Subbing, OTOH, then yes: It's my decision whether he jerks himself off or not. because he's voluntarily surrendered control to me for the duration, or until I hear his safeword.

I don't bottom. Nothing against it, just not my thing. I've been told I can be a dammed good Dom, although I rarely do so because it doesn't particularly do anything for me. If my partner needs to be submissive, though, I can Dom for him. And if I'm going to do it because he needs it, I'm going to dammed well be good at it.

GojiGam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Top here, completely agree with op. I always have to pull my bottom's hands off his cock, because I kinda feel like an asshole not being the one to being my man to orgasm. Last time I had sex with my boyfriend, I had to hold his hands down while I fucked him, which he said he actually found really hot.