Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m not really sure what you mean. Like, looking in the mirror and getting aroused? No...that’s not to say that I objectively can’t find different parts of my body sexy, but my body is more of a tool than an object of desire.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, cuz my body is not factory standard. I have worked years to strengthen, train and decorate my meat suit.

Defined muscle plains? Fucking hot. Muscle memory executed without conscious thought? Lethal and hot. Colors splashed across my skin? Oohh, yassssss!

I made me awesome, the purposeful act of will and ditching so many beauty convention gets me horny, baby.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I looked like I looked when I thought I didn't look hot.

I like my body the way it is, but there's nothing at all erotic to me. Same for my guy's body. I like it, but just looking at it doesn't flip my switch. But now both of them together, that's when them sparks pop!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope, I used to hate my body when I was younger. I've always had weight issues, I'm tall, have extremely large breasts, wide hips and a large butt which always attracted unwanted attention. I have however learned to love my body for what it is, that's all I can say about it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
youve spoken about that on SF. I think you’re too hard on yourself.

I know I am. Most people are, for a wide variety of reasons.

My body is my true home. I have decorated it in ways that made me feel more complete and keep me grounded to myself. It has also put me through the most traumatic and difficult to reconcile events of my life.

A few years ago I didn't flinch at all when I felt his hands on my belly. It was always invited, always good feels. Now it haunts me. Depending on what my hormones are doing, his hands on my chest can either be the most exciting thing on earth, or it can make me feel extremely insecure. He's gotten pretty good at reading my physical cues. They changed completely after everything happened, and he had to relearn my body. There were absolutely times where we would be in the middle of sex and I'd have to stop because certain things we used to do felt so different now and reminded me of things no one would be able to stay aroused through.

When the idea of sex itself still arouses a degree of traumatic memories and having your body touched in ways you used to enjoy do the same thing it's difficult to not get angry at the only place I can truly call home.

Made in Sweden

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being a bi sexual female, I love large natural breasts. I love the look of oiled up boobs especiaĺly. Having my own set of large boobs which I can look at and play with at any time makes me a very lucky girl.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My body isn't a turn on because it's a female body and my main sexual attraction is for female persons, of all varieties, my body is hot because I am a bespoked mother fucker.

Off the rack anything did not suit me. I rejected what did not align with the who I see in my head. Then worked to gain certain attributes and aesthetics to outwardly communicate exactly what kinda beastie someone is about to fuck with. Advertisement and caution tape all in one.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a very love/hate relationship with my body. Sometimes I'm like...so glad that the trend has been toward thicker women, other times I feel like the biggest cow ever. I'm bisexual, but I'm not really turned on by women shaped like me. I like very petite waif-ish girls with little ping pong boobs that don't need a bra and cute little bums. Sometimes I like to dress sexy with cleavage pouring out and something that accentuates my figure, and I'll look at my self like "babe you look sexy!", but that is more about me feeling sexy rather than being turned on. Though when I'm with someone who is entirely into my body it is obviously a turn on, so I dunno.