cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
While I won't go as far as saying I am obsessed with my penis I most certainly am in love with it and often turned on by it when looking at myself in the mirror. From flaccid to semi to erect and back again. I also get an ego boost from waving it about, getting looks and comments.

Loving the way your prick looks, feels and behaves may be a bit narcissistic, yes, but I see nothing weird in it. And it doesn't automatically make YOU a prick.

greg_greg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep same here, brings me (and my partner too) such a boost. The feeling when you really enter corners of vagina the smaller guys never have access to... also not to mention the showing off in gym showers and sauna gatherings with friends :cool:

Reactions: Jamesishuge

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can often feel a sense of pride, especially during extended masturbation sessions when I keep a strong hard erection for a long time. I like the way it looks big and swollen, and of course also how it feels. A strong feeling of masculine pride and playfulness. Receiving compliments form sexual partners is of course a real boost, but I guess that's a little beside the point in this thread ;)

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Would only sound out of the ordinary if you were posting this on the Large Vagina Support Group forum instead.

Right! ;-). I Wonder if women with huge spectacular tits are aware of their own power and do they ever get obsessed and aroused by their own amazing breasts? It would be so hot if it WAS "a thing". Hot.
JIH XXX ;-)
:emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

Reactions: BigBen

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It may sound narcissistic but it brings me so much joy. I’m glad to have met a likeminded person ;)

Haven't we all heard many times that before you can LOVE someone else, you need to LOVE yourself? So well done guys, anybody enjoying the narcissic view of his own erected horny cock in front of a mirror is on the right track...

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haven't we all heard many times that before you can LOVE someone else, you need to LOVE yourself? So well done guys, anybody enjoying the narcissic view of his own erected horny cock in front of a mirror is on the right track...

My cock can be horny without being erect ;) Or - I enjoy looking at in in the mirror even when totally flaccid and semi.
Narcissus? Who? Me? :p

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Right! ;-). I Wonder if women with huge spectacular tits are aware of their own power and do they ever get obsessed and aroused by their own amazing breasts? It would be so hot if it WAS "a thing". Hot.
JIH XXX ;-)
:emoji_heart::emoji_heart:
Some women do. I dated a girl that loved her tits so much that they made her horny and she would get off to them.
I could watch her look at herself in the mirror top less and boom her nipples were rock hard and she is playing with them softly moaning, like I wasn’t even in the room.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Forgot to mention that a certain amount of self-love is good, required even. But there's a time an place for everything.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My cock can be horny without being erect ;) Or - I enjoy looking at in in the mirror even when totally flaccid and semi.
Haha right, with such a huge long flaccid softie i can totally understand you!
In my case it never stays soft for too long when i'm in front of any mirror... and when it points up steep at full mast i am really proud of my body and lil' fucker hehe... ok sorry, yeah let's be more modest again on here, right?!

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haha right, with such a huge long flaccid softie i can totally understand you!
In my case it never stays soft for too long when i'm in front of any mirror... and when it points up steep at full mast i am really proud of my body and lil' fucker hehe... ok sorry, yeah let's be more modest again on here, right?!

Don't be sorry! I like your attitude and style ;)

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will confess that even I have had moments when I have been real hard and have looked at my cock and though. Damn that’s a fucking dick and couldn’t look away. My son has even asked me if it was normal to have that happen

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your penis makes my dick horny too but mine got semi-hard though :-o. When thinking of home decor, guys with enormous sexy cocks, should consider mirrors in most rooms ;-). Also, genital lighting in the bedrooms, pool, spa and bathrooms. :)

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Some women do. I dated a girl that loved her tits so much that they made her horny and she would get off to them.
I could watch her look at herself in the mirror top less and boom her nipples were rock hard and she is playing with them softly moaning, like I wasn’t even in the room.

:emoji_astonished:OH MY GOD and HOLY SHIT :emoji_heartbeat::emoji_heartbeat:

:emoji_heartbeat:I am so incredibly aroused and obsessed with your reply and amazed by that experience with that incredible girl!
Can you tell us more about her like describing any more lusty details about her, you and XXX ?

Thanks SOOO much! XXX
Jamesishuge ;-)

I'd really love to find a hot girl like that and experience for my self what sexual energy (big dick energy + big sexy tits energy = ??SexBomB??)

Reactions: Rubocop

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
her tits were a perfect 30DD on her 115lbs 5 foot 1 inch tall frame, she was puertorican so she had curvy hips and an ass to match those tits of hers. Her nipples would get to almost a half inch long and she loved to have them sucked on, every time I did it while making out she would cum every time. She was the reason I hung 3 mirrors that could be seen from my bed. she loved to ride me reverse cow girl and watch her tits firmly bounce as she got into my big dick. I would sit up and grab her nipples all the time, every time I did she folded her hands behind her head, moan so loud and then start squirting like a fire hydrant as she covered my bed. She is also the reason I had to get a medical mattress cover that was water proof, I also did a lot of sheets washing. what else do you want to know?

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Forgot to mention that a certain amount of self-love is good, required even. But there's a time an place for everything.
Like in this LPSG Thread! We are all members of this site because of out Large ... EGOS...I mean penises! ;-)
*I Love LPSG, I discover new sexual things from members all the time. I think the fact that we all have Big dicks or sex with big dicks makes it so that we can help each other more than the average.
JIH

Reactions: Thickbear96